• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parks and Recreation S6 |OT| Swanson Approved™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

R8RSFkP.jpg

Official site // S5 |OT|

1-HOUR SEASON PREMIERE THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 26 8/7c

CAST
SfbaRRx.png

You all know the drill, enjoy!

Cue the gifs
U4pYSsO.gif

Petrie

Banned
So excited for this and so many other Fall shows!

Been a few years since a Fall has truly excited me. So great!

I love this show. It always puts me in a better mood. And I can't wait to see the lovely
Tatiana Maslany
in this new season.

Hindle

Banned
I'm almost done with S4 and so far it's not as funny as S2 or even S3. How is S5 btw? My main complaint is how Ron barely features in S4.

I got so hyped looking at the thread title i nearly thought the premiere was today

Me too. Kinda disappointed now...

Ah well I've waited this long, what's another week? Hyped that the premiere is gonna be an hour long episode! Such a feel good show that always lifts my spirits.

Mista Koo

I've recently started with season 5 then went back to watch from season 1. The first season wasn't nearly as good as the latest.
Also I found out that the show was actually about parks in the beginning :p

When will season 5 be on netflix?
It's on Hulu.

I am super excited! I marathoned this show on netflix a few weeks ago and am watching season 5 on hulu right now. This show is hillarious and I'm mad that I didn't start watching it sooner. I needed something to fill my 30 Rock void and I have found it. I LITERALLY cannot wait for next Thursday.

Kandinsky

So glad they got rid of Lowe, his character is so annoying, still sad about Ann, I don't even know how this will work, seeing as her relationship with Leslie is one of the most important thing in the show. Anyways can't wait.

Mona Lisa and JR should be main characters :D

VanWinkle

Not sure how I feel about the cast changes this year. I mean, the two characters leaving aren't my FAVORITES, but I like every character on the show so I still don't like it.

Hoping to see the end of Mona Lisa. So insanely annoying.

I look forward to bitching about how this is a mediocre mess that pales in comparison to the second and third seasons.

Maybe they'll get out of the season 4&5 slump but an hour long premiere doesn't inspire a lot of hope.

Bladenic

I look forward to bitching about how this is a mediocre mess that pales in comparison to the second and third seasons.

Maybe they'll get out of the season 4&5 slump but an hour long premiere doesn't inspire a lot of hope.

I look forward to ignoring your posts.

Am I the only want sad to see Chris go? Ann is not a great loss, after Donna she's the character that made me laugh less in the last season. She's not as bad as that character in the first two seasons, but she's still pretty weak.

Ron, Tom and April are obviously the immortal ones. No one dare touch them.
And Jerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom