• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII achievements listed

Totally called for > to the final boss! Can't wait.

To late for the edit for me. I blame myself for coming in here. I thought the final boss would be that or
the chaos thing they said they had trapped in Etro's castle.
Hmmm. If what is said is true then
Light could become the new God at the end of it all.

Toth

Not looking at the list, but it blows my mind that people are ok with achievement lists spoiling shit like this.

Well, it does not spoil names or who exactly is the final boss but it implies what I was thinking. I can be totally wrong of course.

edit: apologies if the spoiler tag wasn't working. Again, I am only assuming based on what the achievement says. I can be completely wrong.

Not looking at the list, but it blows my mind that people are ok with achievement lists spoiling shit like this.

Pretty sure the achievements with the question marks are secret achievements, meaning if you were to look through the list on your Xbox you wouldn't see the title or description.

neither

Well, it does not spoil names or who exactly is the final boss but it implies what I was thinking. I can be totally wrong of course.
Who do you think it is?
I can't seem to infer anything by reading the achievements.
serah maybe?

Would not surprise me one bit if she became the
goddess in the mythos for FFXV. I mean if she was to replace Etro in LR....

I've been saying that in some of these threads. The mythos state that
the world needs to balance the chaos
, which
etro
did. that could be a another possible outcome for Light.

cafemomo

This is totally a salvaged Valkyrie Profile 3 game.
Isn't this game co-dev with Tri-Ace right?

Don't really care for spoilers, mind telling who you guys are talking about?

Your goddess and personal savior

iHbGh4WzDLafa.gif

Midou

Alternate dimension Lightning for last boss. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

stealth edit: I'm making it up, don't ban me.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I'll laugh if the Final Boss is actually Warrior of Light. Would be cool callback to Dissidia.

----------------

So GILGAMESH deconfirmed?

cafemomo

I've been saying that in some of these threads. The mythos state that
the world needs to balance the chaos
, which
etro
did. that could be a another possible outcome for Light.

Yeah, but at the same time I really don't want her to be in
XV, Goddess status or no Goddess status at all. I want XV to be a fresh experience. But as long as XV falls under FNC then anything is possible

So GILGAMESH deconfirmed?

DLC pack in with a GILGAMESH costume

Some bits about the mythology from an old interview:

Regarding the FNC trailer:

The trailer did not show the gods in human form, Famitsu noted. The reason for this, explained Kitase, is that if you use a human form to depict the gods, their image becomes fixed, and the various Fabula series titles would be prevented from having their own interpretation. They decided to go with the forms used in the trailer after considering how to allow the mythology's image to expand and not get tied down.
Regarding what I mentioned:
You can actually see a sort of humanish form for the mythology's gods in the Fabula Nova Crystallis logo (shown above). The figure shown in the logo is one of the gods. Kitase wouldn't say which god it is, though, suggesting that players consider it for themselves.

Jeels

Square would be really foolish trying to tie XV in with anything XIII related.

This is a pipe dream at best...

Top Bottom