• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tak Fujii has cancer. :(

Phatmac

2553349-takfujii.png

Our favorite Extreme Konami employee has announced on twitter that he now has cancer. We don't know what type of cancer he has but it's clear that he has some form of it. Let's give Tak our best wishes and help support him during this difficult time.

215566-header.jpg

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
:(. Hope he can kick cancer's ass. Fuck cancer.

Ugh terrible

My best wishes to him and his family.

Edit: Please don't tell me Tak was actually joking about the pills. Dude has an enduring sense of humor if so.

Varth

So that's why the glorious mane was sacrified, uh? :(

Seems a likeable guy, wish him to come out fast from this ordeal.

I don't think there is anything worse to be diagnosed with... Cancer is just insidious and there is never a point where you're "cured". You can only get it into remission and hope it stays there. That said, you can't ever give up hope on it since many people beat back their cancer and live long healthy lives afterwards. I'm hoping for the absolute best for him.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
That sucks

Neogaf should make an email or a card together to give him some moral support

One million wishes of well-being and courage to him.

I wanted to make a Breaking Bad reference but I thought that'd be in bad taste.

javac

Man I hope he gets well. I don't know if it sounds weird but you should wish that anyone with cancer gets well as soon as possible but when it's a guy as nice at this man, it's just unbearable. Cancer is horrible and I hope he gets well soon.

L~A

Ugh, I hope he can get cured, and that he won't have to suffer too much before and after. Is that why he got rid of his dreadlocks by the way? I knew it was strange he'd do that, wish it'd be just for the lulz and not something like cancer.

Extreeeeeeeeeeeme best wishes for Tak Fuji and his family, hope he can overcome this terrible disease.

Elios83

Sad news :/ It's incredible how much this awful disease is spreading even among young people...
I really wish that he can leave this thing behind him as soon as possible.

Krammy

Tak Fuji's too extreme to be beaten by something as lowly as cancer. Sending my best wishes his way!

And fuck cancer.

Top Bottom