• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apartment 4, a PS4-Themed Apartment Created by Sony to Showcase the PS4 in France

satam55

Banned
Check Out “Apartment 4″, a Whole PS4-Themed Apartment Created by Sony to Showcase the Console in France
by Giuseppe Nelva Oct 11th 2013 6:12PM 4 @abriael

Appartement4-Crop.jpg

If you’re eagerly waiting for the release of the PS4, you’re going to like this one: in order to showcase the PlayStation 4 to press, bloggers and industry professionals, Sony France created what can easily be defined a PlayStation fan’s wet dream: a whole cozy apartment themed after the console where guests can enjoy quite a few games before the official release.

Below you can see a sizable batch of pictures posted on Twitter by PS4 France, Catherine Ertzscheid, Gamer-network.fr, Yoann Ferret, Pierre, Laurent DENIS, aurore c, Sironimo, You to You, SURL, Cyril Attias, Badr Zellou, Vincent Le Jamtel, Rougenoirblanc, LOIC YVIQUEL, Cedric Grundler, Franck Lassagne.

Who wouldn’t want to live in an apartment like that?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10/11/check-out-apartment-4-a-whole-ps4-themed-apartment-created-by-sony-to-showcase-the-console-in-france/

Appartement4-1.jpg

Appartement4-2.jpg

Appartement4-3.jpg

Appartement4-4.jpg

Appartement4-5.jpg

Appartement4-6.jpg

Appartement4-7.jpg

Appartement4-8.jpg

Appartement4-9.jpg

Appartement4-10.jpg

Appartement4-11.jpg

Appartement4-12.jpg

Appartement4-13.jpg

Appartement4-14.jpg

Appartement4-15.jpg

Appartement4-16.jpg

Appartement4-17.jpg

Appartement4-18.jpg

Appartement4-19.jpg

Appartement4-20.jpg

Appartement4-21.jpg

Appartement4-22.jpg

Appartement4-23.jpg

Appartement4-24.jpg

Appartement4-25.jpg

Appartement4-26.jpg

Appartement4-27.jpg

Appartement4-28.jpg

Appartement4-29.jpg

Appartement4-30.jpg

Appartement4-31.jpg

Appartement4-32.jpg

Appartement4-33.jpg

Appartement4-34.jpg

Appartement4-35.jpg

Appartement4-36.jpg

Edit: YouTube video of PLAYSTATION 4 : Welcome to the Apartment 4 tour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-kiIx36yD0

jwk94

Don't think I've ever seen someone post that many images in an OP.

On-topic:
The place looks interesting. Would love to visit it.

Skeff

Bar? check
Ps4? check
VR headset? no...wait...check wtf?!

Play a PS4 on a VR headset in the pub before launch, would go if it was near me.

Abriael

Banned
Bar? check
Ps4? check
VR headset? no...wait...check wtf?!

Play a PS4 on a VR headset in the pub before launch, would go if it was near me.

for the record, that's not a VR headset, just a 3D Head Mounted Display that Sony is using to showcase Knack

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
They spelled Apartment wrong
It's on purpose. Doesn't make it cool though.

Come on Sony push that camera as hard as you can !! I want VR support in a couple of years down the line. I want to forego my soon to be expensive TV and immersion and other buzzwords.

Where can I buy that chair? I might just invest in my own in a few months, if I have non-game money laying around.

Paskil

If I can play Infamous with a VR headset, that would be great. You should probably work on getting that to me by February/March, Sony. Thanks.

Dizzy-4U

Can you turn off the light on the controller? I like playing in absolute dark and that thing looks like it will elluminate half of my room.

5amshift

Banned
Honestly, they should have held the event in the United States just like they did with the Vita. This is the region Sony needs to win and focus on.

Top Bottom