• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tearaway Character customization screens!

Redhood

Wow these look amazing. Wondering what else is allowed to be customized!

d0t1.png

qcyo.jpg

pdmv.png

5d23.jpg

xem5.png

Source: Facebook Page

More at PS Blog: PSBLOG US

Wow, they werent kidding around with character customization. Mm, you are such a creative bunch, you know that. Such creativity will be rewarded with a day one buy
from me :D

Zalman

I really want to like this game because I love when developers are creative, but the style doesn't really appeal to me. I'll probably give it a shot whenever I get a Vita though since I want to support Media Molecule.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Awesome. I didn't even realize the game had character customization.

I was very pleasantly surprised with Tearaway at E3 this year. I had no interest in it much, despite loving Media Molecule, but after getting my hands on it, I couldn't stop smiling the entire time through the demo. Media Molecule just has a knack for making endearing game characters, and charming, simple gameplay.

It went from a "I'll check it out whenever," to a day one for me.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Oh man. Yes. 100x yes. The papercraft aspect of this entire game is honestly such raw pure genius its amazing.

Skyzard

Banned
Nice! Didn't know you could do this, makes taking photos even more awesome. Some of those look really great. Really looking forward to this game, I have faith the platforming will be decent as well.

Salex_

This game looks beautiful. I hope this does well and maybe it could turn into Sony's big 3d platformer. It seems like Sony forgot about this game though since I never heard anything about this since GamesCon.

Top Bottom