• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Going w/ PS4 this gen but I don't have any psn friends :(

Man this is a bummer. I've done almost all of my MP gaming on xbox and have built a decent amount of goto gaming buddies. Now that i'm going to be primarily gaming on PS4 I unfortunately must admit that i've not foster a connection with other psn users mostly because I play MP on ps3 very little.

WELL Anyways I would love to make a connection with you my fellow gaffers!

My PSN ID is -

Add yours and lets help each other out of this dilemma

timezone is CST but i'm often up till 3am

Last edited:
Same here. All my friends have Xbox 360s and they plan on sticking with the Xbox One. Oh well, I don't have a PSN username, I'll have to make one when I get a PS4.

Ashes

Banned
Best thing to do is find the GAF thread for a particular game, this way, it can be a more regular thing.

stryke

When a particular game that you like releases, check out the OTs here. Very easy to find other people to play with.

PSN: Goodacre0081

I only have a handful of people on my list too from the lack of MP games. so if anyone one else feels like adding feel free. see you online on the 15th!
fingers crossed

Eusis

Eh, I'll wait on PS4 launch before going on an adding spree. Though I guess if you REALLY want me to add you now just fire off a PM, though I am getting tight on space despite barely ever playing online.

Anyone in this thread, feel free to add me.

Same name: PKM

Currently not playing much on my PS3, kinda taking a break from Last of Us MP and prob won't be on again for a while with KZ/PS4.
Ill prob be on KZ and FIFA at launch then BF4 around Xmas.

Please specify your from GAF, I get a bunch of nonsense request for some reason.

TheJak21

Gettin KZ and BF4 day 1 but in the meantime I try and play some GTA or Last of Us Multiplayer whenever I have some off time between studying and work.

NeededSleep

I dont really do much console MP games either, though it is definatly going to change with PS4 for me!

Feel free to add me! Can't wait for some Destiny.

PSN: Vincen09

Shadownet

Banned
Man this is a bummer. I've done almost all of my MP gaming on xbox and have built a decent amount of goto gaming buddies. Now that i'm going to be primarily gaming on PS4 I unfortunately must admit that i've not foster a connection with other psn users mostly because I play MP on ps3 very little.

WELL Anyways I would love to make a connection with you my fellow gaffers!

My PSN ID is - xeroxinlola

Add yours and lets help each other out of this dilemma

timezone is CST but i'm often up till 3am

I'll add you buddy, just because you like Tales games.

Just sent you a request. Anyone else who wants a friend in PST my PSN ID is "joshcbrugby" and I'll most likely be picking up KZ and BF4 at launch.

TJUK

Neo Member
I'll be your friend too. I'll likely be playing a ton of BF4 on PS4 upon release. Anyone else feel free to add me too.

PSN ID: eighte

Mr.Fresh

Add me.
I have PS4 preordered and plan on picking it up on day 1.

PSN: Ace_235

Just PM me on GAF or PSN so I know your from GAF.
BTW I'm EST US.

Top Bottom