• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need For Speed Rivals 1080p 30fps on both nextgen consoles?

This is from the comments section of the playstation blog:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/04/need-for-speed-rivals-coming-to-ps4-on-november-15th/

rivals10805kqdi.png

Jessica Damerst is an EA community manager, and she wrote the article on the PS blog. This is a response to someone in the comments on that article.

Thoughts and reactions?

I think the game is looking fantastic, personally.

_machine

If it's native then it'd be pretty great since it would be the first game using a deferred renderer to output at native 1080p on X1. I wouldn't call it confirmed yet, though.

If it's native then it'd be pretty great since it would be the first game using a deferred renderer to output at native 1080p on X1. I wouldn't call it confirmed yet, though.
I'm not calling it confirmed! Fingers crossed for all concerned, but this is the first official word on resolution that I am aware of.

I just spotted the reply in the comments and figured people might want to see it.

Curufinwe

I'm not calling it confirmed! Fingers crossed for all concerned, but this is the first official word on resolution that I am aware of.

I just spotted the reply in the comments and figured people might want to see it.

I saw the original comment from the random user, but not her reply. Definitely news worthy.

Did some of the dev already confirmed that the game looks slightly better in one of the next gen consoles? If I remember well, he just did not say which one...

Actually I want to know which is the best version aside PC, because I am planning to get both next gen machines.

dreamfall

Really a shame that it is locked on PC. EDIT: It's not?! Source?!

If that is the case, I'll probably just end up getting on one of the consoles.

Top Bottom