• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New inFAMOUS: Second Son trailer confirmed for tonights PS4 All Access event

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
2013-11-1417_58_27-twkyc4i.png

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
@KYON, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS THREAD PLEASE.

Hmm...new MGS trailer, new Infamous trailer, new Destiny trailer...I'm getting all of these of course, but I hope there's a lot more new reveals instead of games we've seen.

Mifune

Mehmber
Hmm...new MGS trailer, new Infamous trailer, new Destiny trailer...I'm getting all of these of course, but I hope there's a lot more new reveals instead of games we've seen.

I highly doubt we'll get more than one or two new game announcements. Between the previously announced stuff plus the interviews, we're already close to filling the 42 or so minute time slot (remember the ads, guys!).

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

Sony's probably moving on from their focus on the launch lineup to the first half of next year. I assume there will be a tease or two for some major VGA reveals but I'm not expecting anything crazy at tonight's event. I'm pumped for all the confirmed games so I think I'll be satisfied. Also hoping we get something from The Order.

bombshell

i would say february but last time we thought ps4 was coming in october. i'll go with january during that post holiday dead month no one wants to release games

I hope DriveClub and Infamous will be a January, February or vice versa one-two punch.

Cyberia

I highly doubt we'll get more than one or two new game announcements. Between the previously announced stuff plus the interviews, we're already close to filling the 42 or so minute time slot (remember the ads, guys!).

Well Keighley mentioned we will get to see (several) new PS4 games.

I wonder if we'll see the same visual upgrade we got with Killzone and Driveclub?

Infamous already looked pretty amazing back at E3 5 months ago.

we'll give you your first look at Sony's top-secret R&D lab alongside news on new technology they are working on for PS4.

As if that weren't enough, Sony's Jack Tretton and Andy House will be appearing live to usher in the next generation of the platform while Shu Yoshida and Adam Boyes will give us the latest on Sony worldwide studios and third party developers.

Sounds pretty big.

Top Bottom