• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Korra Finale [SPOILERS] - The South Will Rise Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

PREDICTIONS: Everything about Book 2's plot will be resolved in the final two episodes, Vaatu/Unalaq will be defeated, Korra will get back together with Mako, Lin won't answer for her idiotic behavior throughout this season, Asami and Satch am cry.

Korea?
3AQmK.gif

Hamlet

Going be fun seeing how they end it especially after that cliffhanger
Should be interesting seeing how well Nick can handle the extra traffic tonight

Omikaru

It's so stupid and fucking ridiculous we even need this thread when there are two episodes left, but Nickelodeon is gonna Nickelodeon, LOL.

Rescheduling the finale to an online-first release is just the icing on the cake. They have completely mismanaged this season's schedule.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Satch you are officially too deep down the dota hole.

Anyway, this thread exists because Nickelodeon, in their infinite wisdom, has decided to put the final episodes of Season 2 up online TONIGHT ahead of the actual TV finale next week.

Why? I have my conspiracy theories, but it really doesn't matter. The bottom line is that the final episodes will be available online a full week before they air on Nickelodeon, so in order to make things easier, we figured we could talk about the finale episodes in here, so that un-aired episodes don't get spoiled for people in the other thread, who might not know that the eps are even available.

I wonder what will happen with the remaining seasons they said are going to happen, after the timeslot sabotage the show has been getting (culminating in this stunt).

Anti action animation conspiracy strikes again [/tinfoilhat]

Why was this show so goddamn terrible in comparison to the last airbender and also why did all of you people watch this show past the first season

Jacob

Why was this show so goddamn terrible in comparison to the last airbender and also why did all of you people watch this show past the first season

A mix of morbid curiosity and a misplaced sense of devotion, with a dash of wishful thinking thrown in.

Let's be real though, Korra (with all its flaws) >>> Thundercats 2011.

The writing is subpar and the characters aren't as good as TLA, but the animation is still amazing (aside from the garbage Pierrot was churning out) and quite frankly, I just like the Avatar universe enough to enjoy the show.

hey, i'm not a thread shitter usually and I don't question why threads are made but can someone explain why we have this one? still love you satch. and what did Nickelodeon do exactly?
EDIT: never mind, read the official thread. why did Nick do that?

hey, i'm not a thread shitter usually and I don't question why threads are made but can someone explain why we have this one? still love you satch. and what did Nickelodeon do exactly?

You're right about this thread, though. It probably shouldn't have been made, but it's not like it's hurting anybody, so no biggie.

Jacob

You're right about this thread, though. It probably shouldn't have been made, but it's not like it's hurting anybody, so no biggie.

The alternative was endless spoiler bars in the OT for the next week since half the thread will have seen the episodes and half won't. I'm not sure how that would be a more attractive option for either group. It's a bizarre situation all around though, courtesy of Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom