• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA is bringing Conception II (PSV/3DS) to North America

Takao

Banned
Official Site: http://www.atlus.com/conception2/index.html

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/11/...+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Today, Atlus revealed that Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars will come to both PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS in the west in 2014. The turn-based RPG was developed by Japanese studio Spike Chunsoft, and is the second game in the core Conception series.

“In Conception II, players take on the role of a young man beginning his training as a Disciple – a human gifted with the divine powers of one of the Star Gods, and one of the few who can fight the monsters that plague the world,” Atlus explains. “These monsters emanate from the Pandora Labyrinth, which births these abominations at a prodigious rate.”

Look for more on Concept II: Children of the Seven Stars very soon on IGN.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Damn, was late by a few minutes in making the thread (didn't see one via Google or site search).

In any case, wow, surprised that the teaser was for this. Can't wait to try the Vita version.

Takao

Banned
I'm as confused as all of you are.

How often does a sequel to a game that didn't get localize keep its number?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
This is the first time in a long while I've been genuinely surprised by a localization. I'm all for more weird shit so if the game is actually fun I'll buy it I guess?

tumblr_m22qkaAMJy1qk5ynno1_400.gif

Shouta

I wonder if this was good.

The first game was actually surprisingly decent, if flawed. Very solid dungeon crawler with some silly concepts.

Puru

I'm pleasantly surprised with all those strange games coming in the west (that includes games like senran kagura).

I'll definitly keep an eye on it, didn't do the first on psp so i don't really have any idea of what to expect.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
huh. so the sequel but not the original?

well maybe SCEJ can also bring Over my Dead Body 2 without the first game after all.

animus82

Banned
I'm a huge fan of Atlus. Of persona, Etrian Odyssey and the devil summoner series.

Will I like this game?

I saw some video and it looks a bit different than I'm use to.

Top Bottom