• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

800 PS4s available on launch day at the Sony Store in Paris, Andrew House to appear

Translated from http://www.gamekult.com/actu/ps4-des-consoles-au-sony-store-parisien-A116441.html

PS4: CONSOLES TO BE AVAILABLE AT THE PARISIAN SONY STORE

More than ever, Sony is playing the shortage game for the PlayStation 4, to the point of announcing -a whole week before the release of the console- the availability (almost supernatural at this stage) of 800 machines at the Sony Store in Paris, purchasable without reservation from 11am on November 29.

For the occasion, it's Andrew House himself, the worldwide PlayStation boss -the same one who showed the console for the first time on stage at last E3- who will hand out the PS4 to the first buyers. No riot or knee hits to expect, this time, because you will have to pay the price of the console, no matter what, before shaking hands with Mr. House. But, given the reported difficulties in obtaining the console before Christmas, the atmosphere promises to be a little hot.

e3-2013-conference-sony-lalbum-photo-ME3050151855_1.jpg

skynidas

Banned
They are making launch events in pretty much every big city in europe where the PS4 is launching. They teased one today for Madrid but they haven't shared the details yet.

RE_Player

I gotta say I've been liking Andrew House getting more stage time, especially compared to Jack Tretton. He's a good public speaker.

foxbeldin

France is a big country for Sony
The retailer FNAC had 7000 killzone megapacks available for preorder. They sold out in 3-4 days...

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?

avaya

The Bone is having some sort of event at DSTRKT tonight in London. Certainly not the normal DSTRKT crowed milling about.

Top Bottom