• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

To LOVEDarkness Battle Ecstasy (Vita) new details

StayDead

Shamelessly and most likely badly translated from here: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/765/765635/

Release date: 2014/5/22

Price:
Retail (normal) 6,980yen
Download (Normal) 6,463yen
Limited Edition 8,980yen

LE Box

JARk6If.jpg

Based on the comic featured in JumpSQ, To LOVEる Darkness Battle Ecstasy is an Action Game with visual novel elements. Defeat Monsters and save the series heroins in the action part to communicate with them in the Communication parts and go explore dungeons together.

OP will be sung by Ray who I believe also sung the OP for the anime.

Character cast will be the same as the anime with the voice actresses to return to their roles once again.

~Story~

In his room, Rito is suddenly struck by vertigo and is awoken in a world he doesn't recognise.

Momo who suddenly appears to him explains that they've been thrown into and become trapped in a strange world and Lala has been kidnapped by the monsters inside.

Rito must save Lala and escape the mysterious dungeon.

~Game parts~

Action Part

Defeat monsters in order to save the heroins with each floor showing you different events between the characters.

m5sP308.jpg

My Room Part

The main location in the game, Rito's room allows you to perform skinship with the heroins you rescue in the action part.

Communication Part (Trouble Touch Time (TTT))

Utilising the touch screen and the back touch pad communiucate with the heroins.

o5bkAbz.jpg

Adventure Part

Advances the story (the visual novel sections)

H8pY4rc.jpg

---

Well I know I'm putting down my preorder for the LE when it comes up.

The main location in the game, Rito's room allows you to perform skinship with the heroins you rescue in the action part.

Communication Part (Trouble Touch Time (TTT))

Utilising the touch screen and the back touch pad communiucate with the heroins.

o5bkAbz.jpg

This is the part of these games that put me off.

It's all too weird for me. :(

Jawmuncher

Let me just add this to the list of games NEVER coming to the west.
Seriously if we got half of what Japan got at least for me I would be drowning more so in vita games.

Thoraxes

I wonder if I can OVA 1 or 3, if you know what i'm sayin'.
(probably not considering it's on the Vita)

Edit: Just noticed Nemesis on the box. Niiiiiice.

Dr. Buni

This is the part of these games that put me off.

It's all too weird for me. :(
It is not much about being weird, it just doesn't have any appeal to me. Maybe it is because I am not a guy (I do like girls, though).

I wish less games like that were released for the Vita :(

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
It is not about being weird, it just doesn't have any appeal to me. Maybe it is because I am not a guy (I do like girls, though).

I wish more games like that were released for the Vita.

If that's a bit weird for you, TLR really isn't going to be your thing.

Yeah, I figured that out. I was just making a comment.

It is not much about being weird, it just doesn't have any appeal to me. Maybe it is because I am not a guy (I do like girls, though).

I don't think it damages the Vita's reputation or anything like that, so I don't mind.
I'm not buying it ever though.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Imagine walking out of a shop with that cradled in your arms.

"Why is everybody looking at me like that?"

Seriously doubt anyone in real life actually acts like that.
People are too busy with their own little problems to even look at each other on the streets.

Somnid

Vita's bread and butter it looks like. A few is fine but this is starting to become a problem.

How do you pronounce the title? To love-ru?

guy: "it's okay everyone, they're not 10 years old, they're 3000 year old goddesses that look 10!"

everybody: "Ohhhh!"

giphy.gif

This changes everything.

Imagine if the world had bags.

Bags, pfft. That's just being a creepazoid on easy mode.

Seriously doubt anyone in real life actually acts like that.
People are too busy with their own little problems to even look at each other on the streets.

Okay dude, it was just a joke. No need to earnestly deconstruct the post.

Top Bottom