• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broken Sword 5 Episode 1 review thread

Annoying. Lots of publications fell over themselves to report that the game had been split into two, but when it comes to reviewing it, metro gamecentral and rock paper shotgun are the only names I know who have bothered.

It's really too bad, it deserves more coverage. Hopefully a few reviews will come up later, or perhaps once both episodes have been released.

I will throw my five cents in and say anybody who claims the writing is bad or not funny arguably played a different game to myself.

Best Broken Sword since 1.

I thought two was better then this, even if two was rushed. The tezcat stuff was threaded through a lot better then the gnostic stuff has been here.

hoping the second half will pull it out of the bag as far as story goes.

epmode

If the second part turns out well, I'd put it over part 2 but behind 1. It's a great game as it is, though.

It plays so much like the first two games that I can't understand the complaints about it being significantly worse. I really like the Gnostic conspiracy angle even if it took a long time to get going.

Tizoc

Doesn't seem like IGN or Gamespot have review it from my search >_>

Wonder if they'll review it once Ep. 2 is out?

Top Bottom