• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This Week's Famitsu: New Super Robot Wars Z, Atelier Ayesha Vita and more

Takao

Banned
Announcements:
[PSV] Atelier Ayesha Plus (Tecmo Koei)
  • Release is set for March 27th.
[PSV|PS3] 3rd Super Robot Wars Z Jigoku Hen (Namco Bandai)
  • Features 32 series, 26 revealed here.
  • Supports Cross-Save
  • First of two parts that conclude the Z series.
    Read more at http://gematsu.com/2013/12/3rd-super-robot-wars-z-announced-ps3-ps-vita#qY6YHzGbR3zwy2eO.99
  • Development is at 80%, with release set for April 10th. The PS3 version will cost 8,070 yen, and the PS Vita version will cost 7,121 yen.The latter is a PSN-exclusive.
  • First print copies include a HD remake of the first generation Super Robot Wars. That will get a solo release on April 24th for 1,204 yen.
[PSV] Moerock Chronicles (Compile Heart)
  • Dungeon RPG.
  • Characters designs from Katsuyuki Hirano. More info here.
  • Release is set for April 24th.
[PS4] Nobunaga's Ambition: Creation (Tecmo Koei)
  • Release is set for February 22nd or the launch date for PS4. More info here.

News on existing games:
[PSV] Ao no Kiseki Evolution (Kadokawa Games)
  • Release window set for June.
[PS3|PSV|PS4] Natural Doctrine (Kadokawa Games)
  • PS4 + PSV game set available for 7,980 yen.
  • Delayed from Februarry 22nd to March 19th.
[PSV] Ro-Kyu-Bu! Naisho no Shutter Chance (Kadokawa Games)
  • Release date has been set for September 27th.

Reviews:

Source: http://www.gematsu.com, http://remoon.blog15.fc2.com/

vall03

Ah! Atelier Ayesha Vita! Cmon Tecmo Koei! Put dual-audio on it next time. Hopefully, we get Shin Atelier Rorona next year too.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
WOOHOO SRW Z3.

And I'm assuming, in approximately 30 minutes, we get the trailer, since the SRW Christmas event starts then.

Markun

Aw yeah, the series list is looking sweet. Please let Diebuster be one of the 6 series that aren't announced yet. EVOLmade it so it has to be there somewhere hopefully.

Loona

Oh my, Gunbuster, Evangelion and Gurren Laggan in the same game - I hope they manage to include a special team attack.

I'm expecting some interesting dialog comparing the Votoms, Gundam Wing and Full Metal Panic protagonists - SRW W had some fun with that, so I'm expecting good things from adding Chirico to the mix.

Is that Z3 chapter name just a thing now after Z2 or are they seriously going to try to milk out 2 games again...
I wouldn't be surprised they did a 2 parter again. I guess I'd be okay if it turned out like Z2. As long as the parts themselves don't feel like half games (like F or Compact 2).

Coxy

nice, wasnt sure ayesha would get a port since it was on a new engine, looks like they've got it sorted

Z3 has a pretty decent lineup, gunbuster, macross 7 and FMP make me happy enough to ignore Frontier being counted twice :p

Oh man.
More Monster Monpiece.
And now it's a Dungeon RPG (AKA My drug of choice)
I actually liked the original. I'm down for some more recreational EXTREME RUBBING

Sorry for the double post but what is that?

The PlayStation 3 version will cost 8,070 yen, and the PS Vita version will cost 7,121 yen. First-print copies include a high-def remake of the first generation Super Robot Wars. The HD remake will also be released separataely on April 24 for 1,204 yen.
Is this a shitty translation for OG ?
Or are they really remaking a GB game ?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
No, really? SRW Z is PSN-only on Vita?!?
That sounds...stupid.

Mpl90

Are we sure these are from Famitsu? Gematsu reports all of them are from Dengeki PlayStation, which is something I can believe for most of them. SRW Z sounds more like a Famitsu announcement, though.

fek

Yes! I was hoping that "hot" teaser from Compile Heart was a new Monster Monpiece and it really is! I actually liked the battle system in the first one, so not sure how to feel about a dungeon rpg, but whatever.
And we will finally get Ayesha with dual audio, awesome news.

Takao

Banned
No, really? SRW Z is PSN-only on Vita?!?
That sounds...stupid.

So is thinking 4GB is an okay game card limit when you're promoting cross platform development.

Are we sure these are from Famitsu? Gematsu reports all of them are from Dengeki PlayStation, which is something I can believe for most of them. SRW Z sounds more like a Famitsu announcement, though.

Oops, seems some (all?) of these announcements are from Dengeki PlayStation.

Mpl90

So is thinking 4GB is an okay game card limit when you're promoting cross platform development.

That's so...stupid. Why, Sony? You created great cross-platform tools (and Vita must heavily say thank you for this), and then you put such a limit for physical carts? Why?

Stopped the stream when Terada confirmed the Vita version was a download. Vita DD titles are the most import unfriendly games short of region locks.

Glad there's a PS3 version, I hope this one is actually available for download.

a HD version doesn't mean it's a remake.
HD version of a 1991 black and white game makes zero sense to begin with.

raven777

Detail pls

Do we get
Chou-Ginga Gurren Laggan? or even better Laggan 2nd movie army?

you get
Stopped the stream when Terada confirmed the Vita version was a download. Vita DD titles are the most import unfriendly games short of region locks.

Glad there's a PS3 version, I hope this one is actually available for download.

PS3 version is available for download.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
That's so...stupid. Why, Sony? You created great cross-platform tools (and Vita must heavily say thank you for this), and then you put such a limit for physical carts? Why?
It is not so stupid. It costs more money to make higher capacity carts.

Top Bottom