• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announces Glorious Blades: The Princess of Fate and the 8 Warriors (iOS)

Goli

The game is Glorious Blades: The Princess of Fate and the 8 Warriors for mobage.
It's not Rise of Mana, yay!
🌈

BieA8YY.jpg

lol

Goli

Takashi Tokita just tweeted that he was involved in the development of this game's setting and scenario and Toshiyuki Itahana is doing character designs for it. Those are some pretty high quality devs for a mere mobage game.

Oregano

Takashi Tokita just tweeted that he was involved in the development of this game's setting and scenario and Toshiyuki Itahana is doing character designs for it. Those are some pretty high quality devs for a mere mobage game.

Not really. Mobile games is all Tokita does now and Waifu returns is the only big game Itahana has done designs for since Crystal Bearers, everything else has been mobile and browsers.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
The katakana sounds more like blaze than blades. Bureizu rather than Bureidosu

chrono01

In all seriousness, I really do like the art. It's a shame it's for the iOS and not the consoles.

I'm interested to see what kind of game it is, though. I might be tempted if the gameplay is fun [and it's released in NA, of course].

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
In all seriousness, I really do like the art. It's a shame it's for the iOS and not the consoles.

I'm interested to see what kind of game it is, though. I might be tempted if the gameplay is fun [and it's released in NA, of course].
Whoa, there's a gloops International in San Francisco!

Saganator

Looks cool... iOS, though =[ Hopefully they port it to something else, I have pretty much everything but an iOS device, so just pick one.

duckroll

h03Qa3P.png

- Random Rare Materials
- AP Recovery Potion for time restricted movement
- BP Recovery Potion for time restricted battles

Yup. Totally a generic mobage. >_<

Glorious Blades: The Princess of Fate and the 8 reasons why wearing a bra is more comfortable than sticking on some crystally fabric with duct tape.

And a lion.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
So, you're telling me...there's hope!? O_O

But first I need to know what kind of game it is, before I get excited. Still, that bodes well for a localization [hopefully].
ehhh maybe not. After looking at their Facebook, it seems what they have brought over is very scarce.

chrono01

ehhh maybe not. After looking at their Facebook, it seems what they have brought over is very scarce.
Well there goes that theory. :/

Although according to duckroll's post, we might not be missing out any anything after all. Why must some [seemingly] horrible games have great art?

Top Bottom