• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square-Enix registers "Curtain Call" as a trademark in Europe

L~A

Looks like Square-Enix is plannign to bring Theatrhythm Final Fantasy : Curtain Call to Europe, according to a trademark found by Deculture :

theatrhythm-final-fantasy-curtain-call-trademark-769x600.jpg

Reminder : game comes out this Spring in Japan, and will contain all the songs from the previous game (including DLC) + songs from Lightning Returns and FFXIV ARR.

Add me to the "Threads that suxorz" playlist and lock if old.

kuppy

Reminder : game comes out this Spring in Japan, and will contain all the songs from the previous game (including DLC) + songs from Type 0 and FFXIV ARR.
Oh wow, I didn't know about that, but then again I didn't want to look into it until there was a confirmed western release. So yeah, bring it over.

Kouriozan

Good :)
I still haven't bought the first, holding up for this one.
But I kept hearing good thing about this game, so can't wait!

Square-Enix you did it wrong; you're supposed to trademark Curtain and Call on their own.

So what are nice classes, 9, 16, 41?
9 and 16 are Goods. 41 is Services. There are tonnes of sub categories in every class too.

If I understand correctly though. Class 9 is the software itself, 16 is packaging (could also be leaflets, I'd still say a good chance of boxed release though) and 41 is online services.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Reminder : game comes out this Spring in Japan, and will contain all the songs from the previous game (including DLC) + songs from Type 0 and ARR.

There's also stuff from LR: FFXIII, XIII-2 and various spinoffs of the series. The package offer is amazing. Description is a bit misleading, this is not an expansion pack but more like a sequel. Everything is improved, interface included.

Great news! I hope an announcement is coming soon then.

As a fan of SE or rather FF.... nice to have something to be happy about for a change.

Will the DLC purchases be in the cartridge, or will they be purchasable or playable if you bought them in the first game? I kind of bought them all and would feel bummed if all 52 are now available for free...

L~A

Will the DLC purchases be in the cartridge, or will they be purchasable or playable if you bought them in the first game? I kind of bought them all and would feel bummed if all 52 are now available for free...

Based on what Squeenix said in the past, all DLC songs from the 1st game are already in this game, but with even more DLC coming (this is supposed to be the "last" Theatrhythm game, with new songs added as DLC).

MrDaravon

Oh shit, did we get confirmation that all of the songs and DLC from the first game are included in this? Last I had followed this that hadn't been confirmed either way.

Oh shit, did we get confirmation that all of the songs and DLC from the first game are included in this? Last I had followed this that hadn't been confirmed either way.
They're part of the song list but I don't know if they ever confirmed if they came with the game or you have to buy them/own them in Theatrhythm 1.

The former can make sense. Remember how much FF After Years was on phone and WiiWare and then FFIV complete had it all as part of the package.

D'oh, and I *just* bought the DLC for "Somnus" (FF Versus Xiii/XV) and "We Have Arrived" (Type 0)

Hoping they'll use this game to tease more music from XV

MrDaravon

They're part of the song list but I don't know if they ever confirmed if they came with the game or you have to buy them/own them in Theatrhythm 1.

The former can make sense. Remember how much FF After Years was on phone and WiiWare and then FFIV complete had it all as part of the package.

Sure, but there's a LOT of on cart and DLC songs for the first game >_>

I've held off on buying any DLC for the first game waiting to see how this goes and if it comes out here.

L~A

But any new songs from I to XIII that aren't DLC?

Not sure, there's apparently 90 songs from the first game, and the total is 200 songs... so that makes 110 new songs? That's according to Siliconera at least, but I'm pretty sure there will be new songs from games already present in Theatrhythm.

But I guess we shall have a better look at the song list closer to release (still no proper release date so far).

Top Bottom