• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture not coming in 2014; Non linear script almost done

viveks86

Straight from the devs:

Zvzsdqm.png

Before people jump on the "delay" bandwagon, they are just completing the script. Clearly, it was never planned for this year :)

lyI1tnR.png

Twitter

Via

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I won't definitely push devs to finish this kind of game.

And neither should anyone if they want a good game.

viveks86

Ouch, oh well.

Considering how Rime was initially announced as one of the 20 games by Sony WW in the first year, I'm curious as to why you think otherwise? Has there been word from the devs that they're running into problems?

Considering this was revealed as one of the 20 at Gamescom, no.

Link? I always thought it was just one of the 30 being worked on that were published by Sony WW. Don't remember if it was confirmed as coming in the first year.

Can Sony really deliver the promised 20 games in the first year?

There are around 8-10 unannounced games, I think! We will know for sure by E3, if they will keep the 20 game promise.

KoopaTheCasual

Link? I always thought it was just one of the 30 being worked on that were published by Sony WW. Don't remember if it was confirmed as coming in the first year.

There are around 8-10 unannounced games, I think! We will know for sure by E3, if they will keep the 20 game promise.
Hmm maybe that's what I'm confusing it with? I remember Amir0x posting that someone (right after Gamescom) asked how many of the Sony titles were annouced. It was answered via Twitter that Helldivers, Rime, Shadow of the Beast, Everybody Goes to the Rapture, and Res0gun were 5 of those titles. Now that you mention it, that may have been from the list of 30 in total, and not the 20 from the first year.

Trying to sift through loads of threads to see if I can find the Twitter quote (since I don't even remember who it was targeted at. I just know it wasn't Shu)

HORRORSHØW

what're some of sony's biggest hitters that are guaranteed to hit this year?

• Driveclub
  • InFamous: Second Son
  • MLB: The Show
  • The Order: 1886
Is that all? thank god for indies and better third-party games, b/c the first-party offerings seem anemic so far.

li bur

How big is the chinese room? And are they doing any other game atm?

Uhhh I need my atmospheric first person adventure.

Top Bottom