• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inFamous: Second Son requires 24GB install, final box art revealed

inFamous: Second Son’s official European box sleeve has been revealed, confirming that the game requires a 24GB install to run.

It follows this new pair of inFamous: Second Son screens and PSN Europe’s inFamous sale.

Now; PlayStation France Community Coordinator PixelTux has posted the game’s full box art – both front and back – revealing the game’s install size.

infamous_second_son_box_art.jpg

http://www.vg247.com/2014/02/19/infamous-second-son-requires-24gb-install-final-box-art-revealed/

Axiom

I'm getting the CE, which I believe has a different box but that one isn't so bad.

As for the spine, what I'd like is for some consistency. Just looking at my Vita games, there's two boxes, both Sony first party, both from the same developer, yet Tearaway has wrap-around art and Little Big Planet has generic boring spine.

It makes no sense.

SuperPac

Yeah with play as you download, this should be palatable. :) I downloaded Knack and Killzone on day 1 and it was...OK. It'll be better if this confirms it'll be a 24GB total download but whatever!

Xater

What's the big deal? Killzone Shadow Fall was even bigger. Thankfully the PS4 is really fast with these installs.

U2NUMB

Excited for the game.... one of things I do like that MS did with the X1 is their boxes all have a dark grey spine and then of course any logo of the game.. It helps with my OCD and looks great on the shelf.

In the end who cares about the spine if the game rocks.

AlphaDump

Gold Member
So would we prefer the spine break the mold that we have had since before Killzone 2 and throw off the entire collection of consistent spines for those that do admire their collections?

Im not even sure what makes sense anymore.

Pop

OH God the spines!

Yea 24GB is almost half the size of other games I bought at release day.

Sami+

Im not worried at all. i downloaded killzone on day 1 and was playing within like 10 minutes and it is 39 gigs.

I wish I had your connection. :'c

I think my PS4 pulls about 10 Mbps off the Wifi last I checked. Not possible to plug it in, unfortunately.

Vitet

I sincerely prefeer a simple spine with a font than complex colorful logos that make them unredeable from a simple glance

darkwing

I'm cancelling my preorderer and buying it digital because it won't have a spine.

It doesn't bother me but I can see why folk would be concerned about an ugly spine when they sit and admire their collections on a shelf.

What's weird about talking about the box art in a box art thread? The spine's the only part you actually see when it's on the shelf anyway, would hope for something a bit more interesting.

crap, now I'm looking at my PS3 collection, you guys are right, this spine sucks :(

Top Bottom