• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thief (the original) Free Steam Key

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
http://thiefmodcompetition.com/

Enter the contest
Enter info (Email can be bogus)
Upload anything (pictures work)
Will spit out an amazon discount key
Add game to cart on amazon
Apply discount key
Voila

To grab the steam key, go to "Your Account" on amazon, then "Your Games and Software Library"
DRM free copy too

LGR Review

Edit: 02-26 - working again!

Teknoman

Actually you dont have to upload anything, just press submit.

Maybe I shouldnt have used my actual email though... Thanks for the heads up all the same!

Kadin

Thanks OP! And yeah, didn't upload anything. Just submitted the info, added to cart, applied code and done. Sweet.

dumbyugi

Amazon wants me to put in my CC details. Don't have one. Anyone have a key they want to throw my way.
EDIT: Just saw that this is US only anyway. Wouldn't have worked for me even if I had a CC.

Kadin

Jumped bumped Character Detail up to High and Audio channels up to 12 as I'm feeling kinda crazy. Hope it runs ok! :p

Teknoman

lol I kinda hope there arent any repercussions to doing this.

On that note, here is another code to redeem on Amazon:

DYL9-6VSFZ9-LEKPW9

EDIT: Guess there shouldnt be, since there is also a contest category for "If I could make a mod, it would be ____".

Tried spreading the word of this on reddit, got downvoted to hell because of people thinking this is not legit, well, can't do anything about it!

waby

It says that "Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address."

So I'm fck?

FYI, you can redeem several codes on Amazon and have several game keys. (I like Amazon over Steam in this regard, in that you can own multiple copies of a game.)

I only redeemed two, though, with the intention of giving one to a friend who's currently asleep.

Also, thanks, OP.

Top Bottom