• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round XVII - 2014 Fighting Game Tournament - March 14th - 16th

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
iWwpDYW6DFVFC.jpg

☈ Official Site

☈ Official Trailer

☈ Hype Trailer

☈ Location
Hilton Atlanta Airport
1031 Virginia Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30354
Tel: (404) 767-9000

☈ Streams
Main Stream ☠ Team Sp00ky
Secondary Stream ℗ Funky P
Anime Stream ♨ SixFortyFive
Netherrealm Stream ♞ Kombat Network
Capcom Stream © Capcom Fighters

☈ Full Pool schedule

☈ Games
ifcgiL0uchX3O.png
iSPhvFO8ezfvI.png
i4OyN6I9F68ia.png

ib1DIF0pefspoo.png
ip1poZDakHmu9.png
ibaTQJsEwwpszB.png

ibySQyfrNjGzLb.png
iLPeYfhuPA6b5.png
ibzqZHgVJn1h6r.png

i7Q6E8nIm4WB3.png

☈ Side games
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Shodown
Melty Blood
Soul Calibur V
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
Super Street Fighter II Turbo
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike
With many other games for casuals!!!......

irAoekioT24Y.jpg

☈ Final Round XVII will be the battleground for Curleh Mustache Battle Royale 3, an Ultimate
Marvel vs Capcom 3 5 on 5 team tournament
. All day Friday.

Teams are below.

☄ Team Arizona
BT|Angelic
Forward
Tsumuji
Fizzykup
Ninjanam

☭ Team Atlanta
FR|TooMuchDamage
FR|RoachKing
SumBrwnKid
JaazzzRap
DapVip

☀ Team California
EG|Justin Wong
Filipino Champ
EG|PR Balrog
Neo
VHS|Cloud805

☢ Team Florida A
EMP|Flocker
PZ|GreenAce
Marvelo
Full Schedule
Flash Metriod

☣ Team Florida B
AsianDemon
TongLee
Prophete
Ricky Walker
WhiteBread

♫ Team Latin America
AGT|NeoKarsh
Blazing
Raid
Paradigm
TA|Wolf

☁ Team New York
GG|ChrisG
CTRL|RayRay
EMP|IFC Yipes
UVG|Noel Brown
EMP|Dieminion

♒ Team Texas
Rubecks
Ceasar
Danke
Brootal Buzby
Jan

ibsX5S0oh2rS2J.png

Final Round XVII will be an official location test with the latest and greatest for Ultra SFIV.
Oh. And the 5th character will finally be revealed!!!

And is also an event for the
ibsGWbrW481TzH.png
Pro Tour.

Capcom Pro Tour Official Site

And.....

2:00 A.M. Something rises. Oh. And this.

---

Hi guys, just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a deal we have right now!

http://madcatz.com/mad-catz-final-round-xvii-check-stream-special-deals/

Mad Catz is a proud partner of this weekend&#8217;s Final Round XVII event and the Capcom Pro Tour! We&#8217;ll be at the event to interact with the community and offer awesome deals to everyone that is attending! Make sure you stop by our booth area and chat it up with us! For those of you that can&#8217;t make it to Final Round, you can check out all our promos below!</p>

By using promo code &#8216;FINALROUND&#8217; North American customers can take advantage of $30 OFF both our Mad Catz Arcade FightStick PRO (available for PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360) and our Mad Catz Arcade FightStick KE &#8211; Korean Edition (available for PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360)!

13108706415_6402b762f9_z.jpg

13108809733_5bcd42c63d_z.jpg

Our promotion runs from now until end of day March 17th (11:59 PM PST), so don&#8217;t miss out! This is a great opportunity to get some awesome arcade sticks for $100! While supplies last, of course! Speaking of supply, we have very limited stock of the Killer Instinct Arcade FightStick TE2 for Xbox One! If you don&#8217;t have one yet, then now is a good time to get the award winning TE2! It is by far the most mod friendly arcade stick on the market! Check out the other things going on this weekend!

13108991784_6b3a6cab5c_z.jpg

13108992154_be1567c8ab_z.jpg

You can check out all the action throughout this weekend LIVE via Twitch! Our good friends at Team Sp00ky & Capcom Fighters will be handling a lot of the action throughout the weekend! Make sure you check out the entire Final Round stream schedule by visiting their site here.

Dahbomb

Actually looked at the roster for CM.

Team Cali obvious favorites but team NY is looking strong. They have ChrisG, Yipes and RayRay on there which means it's stacked too. This went from a shut out to being competitive again. Team Florida looking solid too.

Infiltration will still get bodied at Marvel though.

Kalamari

They should just announce the 5th character on Friday, get the disappointment out of the way asap.

Hype trailer is hype!

Marz

They should just announce the 5th character on Friday, get the disappointment out of the way asap.

Meh at this point the game has like 40 characters, if you haven't found a character you enjoy by now then this might not be the game for you

Dahbomb

The 5th character debacle will go down as the biggest and most unnecessary fighting game character cock tease of all time.

The disinterest is palpable.

Omega

Banned
what if the 5th character wasn't revealed?

lots of mean mug faces. lord haunts so angry with spooby.

They never specifically said it would be the 5th character right?

They just said "that announcement you guys have been waiting for" and some people seem to think those hadoken cab commercials implies a PS4 release or something.

Never doubt Trollno or Capcpom

I'm hyped for FR, gonna stream monster it up. TTT2 and SC5 are gonna be good I think. Plus 5th character meltdown, Infiltration mahvel, me hating on Cammy. It will be good times.

NastyBook

Hype trailers.
eTtNXMH.gif

Gotta work this weekend. And the computers at my job are struggling with anything flash related, so I may not even get to see much until I get home. Wanted to be that random guy that yells out "We want Dragon's Dogma 2!" when Ono shows up, but alas...

Florida getting two teams in Marvel.... you told me this 10 years ago I would of slapped you silly.

will cloud be able to handle the east coast crowd?!

110%... NOPE. Justin or Champ have to carry that team. Or just replace Cloud/Neo with Chris G. Welp why not just put 3 gods as Dahbomb would call them on one team.

Florida getting two teams in Marvel.... you told me this 10 years ago I would of slapped you silly.

110%... NOPE. Justin or Champ have to carry that team. Or just replace Cloud/Neo with Chris G. Welp why not just put 3 gods as Dahbomb would call them on one team.

it's too early for chris jesus to embrace the best coast!

Top Bottom