• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just saw this on my Facebook feed

PFD

Dunno whether this belongs in Gaming or OT, but it made me pretty sad. I didn't comment on it though, no clue what to tell the parent who's ecstatic about her son's birthday

nhlkyUf.jpg

Eh, I've kinda come to terms with the idea that maybe kids playing Call of Duty online isn't considerably worse than war games they'd play with their imaginations or through comics and such. I drew a lot of bloody comics as a kid and I think that I'm okay. It's a bit unsettling considering the nature of the game, but whatever.

DrkSage

Ps3 version of cod ghost.. Check..
Dualshock controller? Check.
Son is 10 years old... Check.

Yep, I'm having a hard time deciphering this.

rekameohs

Banned
The kid is only turning ten, and his cake celebrates an 18+ rated game full of losers who spout profanity over microphones. Also, Ghosts kind of blows.

And we played Mortal Kombat in the arcade full of losers who spout profanity in person. What's the point?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Physical copy of CoD ghost for PC... Check..
Dualshock controller? Check.
Son is 10 years old... Check.

Yep, I'm having a hard time deciphering this.

Uh, that's clearly a PS3 box.

And we played Mortal Kombat in the arcade full of losers who spout profanity in person. What's the point?

At least you could see those losers face to face and think, "wow, what a loser, I'm not going to be like this jackoff." Plus, the profanity was probably a lot less racist.

I don't know, whenever I play Call of Duty and hear a prepubescent voice mouthing off over the microphone like it's cool, I just die a little

Soulflarz

Banned
Yeah uh of any M game to hand a 10 year old I think COD isnt going to ruin him. He might insult people idiotically but not much else...

Top Bottom