• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Bravely Second Information to come this summer (E3?)

Doesn't TGS happen in the fall season?

Anyway, if Bravely Second does get some E3 reveal then it most likely means that Nintendo and/or Sqaure-Enix are going to fast track the localisation.

It's in October every year, right? So that's Autumn, yeah. Then again, E3 is pre-Summer, so I dunno what they are talking about here.

Yagharek

110 hours on the first game to completion.

Fucking cannot wait for more.

A smartphone version would be unacceptable.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
iOS exclusive reveal :p

Already confirmed for 3DS.

Also, I doubt they will do promotion internationally.
It'll be information in magazines like Famitsu and then followed by a Japan release before it'll even be mentioned for US release. Like most other JRPGs.

Summer technically begins June 21, however.

Yes, which makes it the first summer month of the year.

Why are we splitting hairs over this anyway? All I'm saying is that if they're going to reveal more info on this game in the summer then E3 could be a possible time and place.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, which makes it the first summer month of the year.

Why are we splitting hairs over this anyway? All I'm saying is that if they're going to reveal more info on this game in the summer then E3 could be a possible time and place.

It probably won't be at E3. Like how I said above, it does not follow the trajectory of marketing and info giving of a portable RPG, especially a Japanese one.

All we will get are magazine scans and interview from Japan until it gets released there.

With B2nd merch already announced, the game must be coming out this year. In Japan, anyway.
k15SvwI.jpg

It probably won't be at E3. Like how I said above, it does not follow the trajectory of marketing and info giving of a portable RPG, especially a Japanese one.

All we will get are magazine scans and interview from Japan until it gets released there.

Bravely Default did sell really well all over the world, though. It's popularity might just affect how they'll reveal more info from here on out.

Perhaps a spot on Nintendo's E3 Direct?

Top Bottom