• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I drank 20 pints of Guinness last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
and ended up at the bar I work in

You'd think as a barman I'd have grasped the concept of knowing your limits and would learned from the drunk buttholes I have to throw out occassionally

BUT NO

I:

• Hit on the barmaid
  • Asked my boss for better wages
  • Made my boss's dad poke my bum because I felt like he needed to know about my buns of steel
  • Pulled some bird who was dressed like mario, can't even remember what she looked like
  • I announced that I am a bi-sexual
  • I don't know how I managed to get the last four or five pints, so I assume I scrounged off someone
  • Punched someone in the dick

Where are you hungover GAF? Anyone have any drunken adventure stories they could share to cheer me up?

also

hangover-not-drinking.jpg

MacNille

Banned
One time I woke up in my sister bed. I sleep at the end of the bed and she and her friend notice a big mass at the end. When they woke me up, I notice that I had no clothes. The weird thing, is that I remember that I went to my bed. I most have sleepwalked.

Edit. I didn't had sex with them.

PirateKing

One time I woke up in my sister bed. I sleep at the end of the bed and she and her friend notice a big mass at the end. When they woke me up, I notice that I had no clothes.
Inb4 avatar quote.

Don't pull a Dragon Balls now, what happens next?

Rubbish King

The worst part is that I have work an 8pm, and I'm taking over from the barmaid I hit on

FUUUUCK MY LIFE

How are you still alive?
I'm not sure if I am
One time I woke up in my sister bed. I sleep at the end of the bed and she and her friend notice a big mass at the end. When they woke me up, I notice that I had no clothes.
This, this makes me feel much better..

Good job
Did your boss' dad like the buns of steel, though?
He is a sixty-something racist homophobe dude, I imagine he did not.
20 Guinness? Jesus man. You've got an iron stomach. Congrats.
thankyou, it's the worst superpower ever

Kerned

Banned
How old are you? If I drank 20 beers at my age (37) I think I would have a hangover for the rest of my life. Going to work tonight would be out of the question. Maybe when I was in my 20s I could have still pulled that off. Either way I feel your pain. I've had a lot of "oh no, I did what?!" mornings in my life.

I lost my friends in Berlin's metro at new years eve, woke up in a wagon with a cheeseburger in my pocket where my cell phone was supposed to be, ate the burger and went clubbing.

How do you remember all that stuff? Or did someone tell you everything

I could have some stories that would make you feel better but I don't want to tell them, sorry.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
One time I woke up in my sister bed. I sleep at the end of the bed and she and her friend notice a big mass at the end. When they woke me up, I notice that I had no clothes. The weird thing, is that I remember that I went to my bed. I most have sleepwalked.

Doom_Bringer, is that you?

Rubbish King

How old are you? If I drank 20 beers at my age (37) I think I would have a hangover for the rest of my life. Going to work tonight would be out of the question. Maybe when I was in my 20s I could have still pulled that off. Either way I feel your pain. I've had a lot of "oh no, I did what?!" mornings in my life.
I'm 20

Give me some stories breh, help me with my pain
I lost my friends in Berlin's metro at new years eve, woke up in a wagon with a cheeseburger in my pocket where my cell phone was supposed to be, ate the burger and went clubbing.
This is awesome
How do you remember all that stuff? Or did someone tell you everything

I could have some stories that would make you feel better but I don't want to tell them, sorry.
image.php

I spent the day being nursed at my friends house and every now and again another thing I did would pop up in my head... I'd scare the shit out of her everytime as I'd shout FUCK repeatedly until the thought went away

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It's weird but i'm not hangover anymore after a drinking night, is this a good or bad sign?

Joe

I responsibly mixed in waters between my pints of German beer and shots of Irish whiskey, talked to a few girls, got a phone number, now laying in bed hangover free. Like a god damn professional.

(I relate to your antics all too well though OP, I've been there many a times)

Grimsen

If you don't remember going, you probably wouldn't remember coming, either.

Wilsongt

No crazy stories from me when I get drunk. I do, however, send drunk texts that I regret the following morning. I really need to hide my phone away when I drink.

I also think I'm starting to get to the point where I can't drink as much as I used to and be over the next morning. I always wake up with the shakes and feeling bleh and sluggish.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I killed a 40 of Steel Reserve in like 4 minutes after already having a few drinks and it only took like half an hour for me to throw up after some intense dancing. I was pretty proud I made it to the 30 minute mark.

I also threw up in a urinal once.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
20 Guinness and you're still functioning? Damn son...that's next level ish, way out of my league. I can slam Tequila shots with the best of em though.

Rubbish King

I responsibly mixed in waters between my pints of German beer and shots of Irish whiskey, talked to a few girls, got a phone number, now laying in bed hangover free. Like a god damn professional.
I salute you sir
No crazy stories from me when I get drunk. I do, however, send drunk texts that I regret the following morning. I really need to hide my phone away when I drink.

I also think I'm starting to get to the point where I can't drink as much as I used to and be over the next morning. I always wake up with the shakes and feeling bleh and sluggish.
I do this ALL the time.

many feels

Rubbish King

I killed a 40 of Steel Reserve in like 4 minutes after already having a few drinks and it only took like half an hour for me to throw up after some intense dancing. I was pretty proud I made it to the 30 minute mark.

I also threw up in a urinal once.
I admire that, a man with real goals
20 Guiness and you're still functioning? Damn son...that's next level ish, way out of my league. I can slam Tequila shots with the best of em though.

I can't do any shorts

20 pints is just a fuckton of volume, regardless of what it is. That's 2.5 gallons of beer. Not sure if I buy it.

Why lie

lol

happypup

My drunk stories are all lame, though I did drink most of a bottle of tequila on my 21st birthday after reading shogun, and I pretended to be samurai for a bit. I was told it was pretty funny.

I also thought I was in the matrix after watching the matrix on shrooms when the matrix came out. I ended up in the bathtub trying to pull the hose in my mouth out. That was my only 'bad' trip.

Went to a New Year's party dressed as Sporty Spice (my other friends were the other spice girls)

Drank two bottles of Eastenders wine (for real) which tasted like raisins. Can't remember much after that but I remember singing 'could you be loved' by Bob Marley instead of the usual new year tune.

I woke up in my bed, my clothes completely tore to shreds with scary spice asleep on the floor. I had scratches all over my body and bits of twig and leaves in my bed and in my hair.

Still to this day don't 100% know what happened or how I got home.

Woke up without a hangover though.

Rubbish King

I guess it's good you picked one of the weakest beers out there.
It's 5% that's premium lager strength
My drunk stories are all lame, though I did drink most of a bottle of tequila on my 21st birthday after reading shogun, and I pretended to be samurai for a bit. I was told it was pretty funny.

I also thought I was in the matrix after watching the matrix on shrooms when the matrix came out. I ended up in the bathtub trying to pull the hose in my mouth out. That was my only 'bad' trip.

I'm fine with the funny nights, one time I left the pub, fell asleep outside a house, pissed myself, lost my keys and ended up sleeping on the floor of the pub I had been drinking at as a result

Not to call you out OP but Guinness is one of the lower calorie, lower alcohol beers available. If you're going to drink 20 beers, that's a good one to choose.

Boney

Banned
How can you remember exactly how much you drank? And all the things you did as well

Also it doesn't sound too bad except for the part about your boss's dad. Which I'm pretty sure they're just gonna make fun of you forever though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom