• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New EU Vita Action Mega-pack, 199€

Rafy

14118062947_8e49bcb9a2_b.jpg
Here’s the full list of games included:

Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

PlayStation Allstars: Battle Royale

God of War: Chain of Olympus

Killzone: Liberation

Pricing:
As with all the other Mega Packs, there’s a choice of two bundles:

The memory card bundle* comes with an 8GB memory card and a PlayStation Store voucher code to download all five games (RRP €39.99).

The PS Vita + memory card bundle** also includes an 8GB memory card and a voucher code for all five games, as well as a PlayStation Vita system to play them on (RRP €199.99)

Release info:
The Action Mega Pack will be smashing its way into stores at the end of June – are you ready to join the fight?

Available in Australia, New Zealand, UK, South Africa, Germany, Cyprus, Portugal, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain

Available in, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, UK, Bulgaria, Croatia, Iceland, France, Greece, Poland, Russia, Denmark, Germany, Portugal, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/05/30/ps-vita-action-mega-pack-bundles-launches-summer/

EDIT: The console included is the PCH-2000

PSP games are a weird choise. Considering they could have just bundled GOW HD and KZ Mercs.

Pretty good deal anyway. But is it the slim version or OLED?

edit: nevermind it's the slim.

quetz67

Banned
Vita 2000 finally!

Now I wonder what that PS4/Vita bundle turns out to be, I assume it will have the 2000 too plus 16GB.

mclem

I mean, I appreciate that there's an asterisk at the bottom there, but even so, I can't help but shudder at the "Play PS4 games on Ps Vita*"

SmokyDave

Eh, that's a pretty underwhelming bundle. Think I'd have gone with Everybody's Golf, Flower, Sonic Racing Transformed & LBP Vita.

Or Uncharted, Killzone, WipEout & GoW Collection.

Or Motorstorm RC, PixelJunk Monsters, Super Stardust HD & Terraria.

Basically, not this bundle.

Tsunamo

Getting the download pack for the codes works out much cheaper than buying Blackgate and Injustice digitally on the Australian PSN store so I might grab it sometime.

Where's Persona 4: Golden? All of these games have come out on other platforms. You need to sell a bundle on exclusives, not based on inferior versions.

Phii

Banned
They should bundle Killzone Mercenary + Tearaway (or/with LBP Vita) + Soul Sacrifice Delta with a 16 GB memory card.

Finally Vita 2000 will arrive to more countries :)

MUnited83

For you.
Hoping they wise up and do a "Miner Pack" when Minecraft releases. Terraria, Steamworld Dig and Minecraft.

You can thank me later Sony.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Killzone Mercenary or Tearaway and a 16GB card would have sold me one at €199. This however doesn't really do anything for me.

quetz67

Banned
Killzone Mercenary or Tearaway and a 16GB card would have sold me one at €199. This however doesn't really do anything for me.

Tearaway bundle was 149€ at amazon.de for many weeks. So Tearawy bundle incl. 16GB = 186€ (+ Killzone: M = 225€).

Sounds rather like people search for excuses not to buy one.

dmr87

The problem with the Vita for me isn't so much the price of the console but the memory cards, it's ridiculous.

wrowa

I just bought a Tearaway bundle for 150€ about a month ago. Can't say I'm really convinced by this bundle - the selection of games is average, it's kinda expensive and a 8GB memory card just isn't enough.

nampad

Two Warner Bros. games. Hope that means Sony does have a good relationship with them and the Vita still gets content from them.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
this sounds pretty bad imo.. Just give us the colored Vita 2000 and drop the ridiculous memory card prices pls :(

repeater

Is it wrong that I love all things Vita so much that I'm tempted to pick up this 2000 version bundle even though I'm pretty sure I'll always prefer the OLED version?
It's probably wrong.

Top Bottom