• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2014 Box Art Collection (Smash, Bayo 2+1, Hyrule Warriors, C. Toad, etc)

I'm directly showing low-quality ones, but click them for the original-quality versions! Straight from the Press Site:

That should be it for Nintendo 1st-Party and published games! :D

a916

Having "For Wii U/3DS" on the Smash covers is a bit redundant no? There's already a giant Wii U/3DS Banner on the cover by default.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
NN logo for Fantasy Life? Come on, it must be the Link updated version!

Miker

The kind of ugly "Bonus BAYONETTA game included" circle on the Bayo 2 artwork reminds me of this for some reason, not sure why:
tumblr_mg9rm7ZOgH1qh6ohxo1_250.png

Treasure Tracker is retail? It looks fun, but I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it.

This. I thought it would be downloadable. Not sure if they will be able to get enough mileage out of it for a full retail release. Hopefully it's max $30.

Edit: Samus looks so bad ass on that Wii U boxart.

gngf123

Having "For Wii U/3DS" on the Smash covers is a bit redundant no? There's already a giant Wii U/3DS Banner on the cover by default.

Probably didn't want to drop the wordplay.

It's Smash 4 (3DS/WiiU), not Smash (For 3DS/WiiU)

maxcriden

What if it's $29.99 like Luigi U?

That seems like a good bet. It looks like NSLU in that it appears to be an extensive eShop-length game offering plenty of content, just not quite on the level of the amount of content in a game like 3DW. (I am a bit surprised, and glad, to see it confirmed for a retail release, though.)

That seems like a good bet. It looks like NSLU in that it appears to be an extensive eShop-length game offering plenty of content, just not quite on the level of the amount of content in a game like 3DW. (I am a bit surprised, and glad, to see it confirmed for a retail release, though.)

Nintendo was talking about discounts for frequent buyers - it should be $19.99 as an add on for Mario 3D world if you own it, $29.99 on disc and download otherwise.

Banned
All these sexy box arts makes me regret going digital :(

Also, Samus on the centre of smash Wii U means Metroid Wii U confirmed!

javac

All Nintendo's Wii U boxart look amazing. Smash 3DS look amazing too. Didn't realize the Toad game was physical but that's awesome!

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Treasure Tracker is retail? It looks fun, but I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it.
have you seen the treehouse coverage? if the number of levels is good, I can't see why it should be treated as a minor game. production value seems really high

I'd doubt that Smash cover is quite final. I'd imagine a oerhaps a newcomer or two not yet revealed would be on it, and its really weird that Mega Man' or Miis are not on it...

All of the covers look great! Both Smash's, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad,. Some great box arts and glad to see the Toad game is retail.

I'd doubt that Smash cover is quite final. I'd imagine a oerhaps a newcomer or two not yet revealed would be on it, and its really weird that Mega Man' or Miis are not on it...

All of the covers look great! Both Smash's, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad,. Some great box arts and glad to see the Toad game is retail.

Wii Fit trainer is there

RiggyRob

El fantastico.

Are these NA or EU boxarts? I really want blue Wii U Smash/Alpha Sapphire and red 3DS Smash/Omega Ruby boxes.

maxcriden

Nintendo was talking about discounts for frequent buyers - it should be $19.99 as an add on for Mario 3D world if you own it, $29.99 on disc and download otherwise.

Excellent idea. That way they could ensure I'll spend the extra ten bucks for the physical copy, haha.

mindsale

Beautiful-looking box art all around. Shocked that Captain Toad is a physical release. Really hope "Winter 2014" for Smash means "Holiday 2014," not "early 2015."

Top Bottom