• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eiji Aonuma Does a Cucco Dance, For Realsies

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
Supposedly Aonuma is one of the squid-heads in the Splatoon instagram video they posted, too.

c8e.gif

Something in the water over there at Nintendo.

tesla246

What the hell? Are they purposely acting weird for us to make and archify new GIF material? Either way, I love this company theire games and philosophy. Keep em coming Aonuma!

Cbajd5

Supposedly Aonuma is one of the squid-heads in the Splatoon instagram video they posted, too.

c8e.gif

Something in the water over there at Nintendo.

Squids, quite obviously.

Also, someday someone needs to identify who's who in that gif because I need to know who's winning.

Stealth Arrested Development thread?

chicken+dance.gif

..the scary thing is, I think Aonuma has the best chicken da- I mean Cucco dance of them all.

Axass

Holy shit, he's losing it. Someone do a GIF of the cucco dance with the "Meanwhile at Nintendo" meme. NOW!

Lunar15

Nintendo's attitude during E3 was just so great. Everyone from the top down just felt genuine. Total surprise coming from Nintendo.

Riki

Working at Nintendo is basically like being at an amusment park, except you make the best games ever as well.

Top Bottom