• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF: Wii U Skylanders Basic Bundle $179 @ Kmart.

Card Boy

Banned
Available from 26th of June.

http://www.kmart.com.au/catalogue#view=catalogue2&saleId=6647&page=27

Bundle contains:

• 8GB White Wii U Basic Console
  • Nintendo Land
  • Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack

PP5f5Ei.png

Pokemon 2DS bundle looks OK aswell.

Geese i wonder how much i could trade in that Skylanders stuff for - this is easily the cheapest the Wii U has been and if i could get $20-30 for the Skylanders i could easily see yself picking up Mario Kart 8.

What problems would one run into having a smaller internal HDD like that? Can I just survive on an External?

Oh it's Australia. My mistake

Zushin

Great price. I was lucky last year when Dick Smith were selling Premium consoles for $214 and had everything (games, controllers, etc) at half price to pick one up.

FUME5

Well, if any stores near me have stock (or can I get this online) I guess I'm picking up a Wii U next week...that I probably won't play until Bayo 2 comes out.

Any issues with the 8gb if I'm not going digital. Will I still need an external for system updates?

My 8gb still has a good 2.5gb left after all the massive updates so you'll be good.

That said I kind of wish I had the 32gb to have room for NES Remix, Pullblox World, the free game from Mario Kart 8 etc without having to buy an external but eh.

Great price, retailers have been getting absolutely cut-throat lately.

Ebay's already flooded with unboxed Skylanders starter packs, though, so don't get your hopes up on that front :p

ss-hikaru

Thanks for the heads up! Passing this info onto a friend whose kid has been wanting a Wii U for ages :) I hope for her sake that she sells the Skylanders bit though haha.

Bishop89

I really want the premium one.
Hate electronics which are not black, + the whole 10% discount for online purchases + Bigger internal storage.

As much as a good deal this is... Im going to regret it once the premium edition gets a heavy discount.

Top Bottom