• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

illuminatiwatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have to check out this site it's so batshit insane.

JSGLDkS.png

AlexMogil

I will never understand the mental gymnastics some people use with this stuff. I usually just have to close the page and hope I forget it because it's honestly distressing.

Makai

A guy I knew in highschool sends me stuff like this regularly. Nobody has been able to explain to me why these random celebrities have more power than international institutions.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
there's a long ass article about how Saved by the Bell is tied to the Illuminati theory. Yeah, I think that's enough

3bdelilah

Banned
I thought illuminati was a joke for the longest time..... People thinking it is real makes me sad

That depends on what you call "illuminati". That little, elite group where the biggest pop stars come together and kick back? loool

But the richest people in the world controlling pretty much every little thing of importance? Sure, why not. I believe that shit.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
The illuminati isn't doing nefarious behind the scenes, fucking business conglomerates are the ones doing doing nefarious shit all the time except it's right in the open and we let them do it.

Like I always say...if you think there is a secret cabal of world leaders who control the world via pop music then you can't be trusted....sounds like the story to the space channel 5 sequel we never got.

amnesiac

A lot of the stuff is ridiculous, but the one eye thing that occurs in almost every hit video is pretty interesting. Maybe they're just taking a jab at all the conspiracy theorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom