• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Junk Food Confessions: What snack are you unable to say "no" to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I may not have the world's best willpower or anything, but I feel like over the last couple years or so I've been pretty good at being able to say no to junk foods that I really enjoy. And being an athlete, I'm someone who tries to care as much about what I eat as I do my exercise :p.

But what I've come to realize is that once these are brought into the equation, I can't say no:
twizzlers4.jpg

What's worse is that I can't seem to stop once I've started, too ;____;! I've made so many secret trips to the kitchen in our office because one of my coworkers brought some in today. o_o. I don't even understand why, either. Twizzlers have been around forever, and aren't really that special I guess. But for some reason I just cave every time.

Does my willpower suck? Or do most people have that one snack that they just can't refuse? What are yours, OT? Make me feel better about this plz <3

Edit: These too
They have these up here in Canada.. Not sure if they're available anywhere else? So addictive I have a problem ;___;

Ourobolus

Banned
sweet-kettle-corn-2146571.jpg

Kettle corn. Good god, it's like crack.

The USDA hosts a Farmer's Market downtown DC every Friday in the summer/fall, and it's all I can do trying to resist buying a big-ass bag of kettle corn.

Skyzard

Banned
gKO9TZM.jpg

^Sweet churro

Better yet, the version with thinner tubes and more circles. "Gilabia" I think.

They come in a pack.

Also
Kv7uyCo.jpg

And
121864183-stack-of-custard-cream-biscuits-gettyimages.jpg
Plus
8a9bMpD.jpg

(just for dunking).

Good times. Previous times. For sure.

Pyrokai

Delicious chocolate chip cookies.

I say delicious because I don't settle for subpar chocolate chip cookies. I can tell at a glance if they're good.

Love them so much.

Nikodemos

Sunflower seeds, unsalted. I'll murdercide a huge bag of the things then have my tongue hurt for two days afterwards from popping open the cracked hull (you crack open the hull with your teeth then pry it open with your tongue).

Oh, and those Japanese shredded squid snacks. They're ridiculously addictive.

0002840006404_500X500.jpg

I've eaten entire bags of these in a single sitting on multiple occasions. If they were regular tortilla chips, I'd be able to resist, but that extra hint of lime just crushes my resolve.

DJ_Lae

If you put some sort of chip in front of me (preferably a multigrain tortilla type chip) with hummus or tzatziki, I will devour it all.

Sour cream and onion potato chips will get me too.

So will Nibs.

And Coke or Dr. Pepper. I will guzzle it all.

edit - also that Chicago style popcorn mix that Costco carries (with cheddar and caramel). Once open I will eat the entire damn bag although the caramel ones get a bit harder to down after a few bowls

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Everything in the thread so far I would have a hard time saying no to.

I'm so hungry.

mackattk

sweet-kettle-corn-2146571.jpg

Kettle corn. Good god, it's like crack.

The USDA hosts a Farmer's Market downtown DC every Friday in the summer/fall, and it's all I can do trying to resist buying a big-ass bag of kettle corn.

Nailed it. Absolutely love this stuff, especially if it is home made like you mention. It takes all my willpower to only eat a few handfuls of this stuff, I could easily eat a two gallon size bag if I wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom