• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone keeps wiping boogers on my bathroom wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHusson91

Banned
I recently moved into a share house with four occupants including myself. (A Japanese girl, a Korean guy, and an American guy)

Every time I have to use the shared bathroom, I notice that a booger or two has been smeared on the wall next to the toilet paper roll. I have a feeling I know who's doing it, but since I just moved in a short time ago, I don't want to cause trouble by accusing someone of something so disgusting. What kind of approach should I take?

MacNille

Banned
tumblr_msmds3aadY1qko5wdo1_250.gif

IT WAS ME!

Skunkers

Yeah, instead of accusing anybody, I would just leave a sign with an arrow pointing toward the latest and greatest booger that says "Please stop doing this. -Your Name". Leave your name so the other people don't think it was you. Unless it is you, in which case, shame on you.

CHusson91

Banned
Yeah, instead of accusing anybody, I would just leave a sign with an arrow pointing toward the latest and greatest booger that says "Please stop doing this. -Your Name". Leave your name so the other people don't think it was you. Unless it is you, in which case, shame on you.

This is actually a pretty good idea!

CHusson91

Banned
Take standard measures to ensure you are not living in a sitcom.

It could honestly work as a sitcom. I hear the Japanese girl farting loudly in her room more often than I probably should (the walls are too thin), and the American guy plays 8-bit remixes of Biggie Smalls songs in the morning while getting ready. Such strange people.

Rapstah

It could honestly work as a sitcom. I hear the Japanese girl farting in her room loudly more often than I probably should (the walls are too thin), and the American guy plays 8-bit remixes of Biggie Smalls songs in the morning while getting ready. Such strange people.

Is your door permanently unlocked, letting strange but also hilarious neighbours in? Is your house missing a wall and a ceiling and located inside a large studio?

lawful

Banned
Is your door permanently unlocked, letting strange but also hilarious neighbours in? Is your house missing a wall and a ceiling and located inside a large studio?

Do you often hear the sound of group laughter every time you finish a sentence whether it be funny or not?

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
It could honestly work as a sitcom. I hear the Japanese girl farting loudly in her room more often than I probably should (the walls are too thin), and the American guy plays 8-bit remixes of Biggie Smalls songs in the morning while getting ready. Such strange people.
That all sounds awesome. I'd love to hear Japanese girls farting.

supergiz

No you don't live in a sitcom. You just live in Japan.
right?

supergiz

I knew it ! We had bowipers (what we called them and yes you heard that right plural them). Usually the Japanese girls doing it. I would put a little box in restroom and call it the booger collection box. Write in small print "for future consumption" on box as well. Fixed our problem

Someone at my work has made a booger wall right above the urinal. Every time i take a piss I'm staring at a wall of boogers. I've gotten so used to it, that I started naming them. Some of them have been there for years it seems.

KrellRell

It's mind blowing that someone would actually do this. Even crazier that it's where they live, with other people. Absolutely nasty.

dbztrk

My vote is the the Asian guy. I had a Chinese co-worker who would pick his boogers and wipe them under the desk and on his chair. He would even flick them in the air.

ItIsOkBro

If you want to find out who‘s doing it, follow these easy steps. First, acquire some black pepper. Then, when no one‘s around, close the bathroom door and rub the outside door handle with the black pepper. Make sure you get it real good. Finally, you wait and listen. If someone enters the bathroom and consquently sneezes inside, then they were picking and you have enough evidence to j‘accuse.

Clockwork5

If you want to find out who‘s doing it, follow these easy steps. First, acquire some black pepper. Then, when no one‘s around, close the bathroom door and rub the outside door handle with the black pepper. Make sure you get it real good. Finally, you wait and listen. If someone enters the bathroom and consquently sneezes inside, then they were picking and you have enough evidence to j‘accuse.

Picking is not conclusive evidence of wiping..

Also, not sure why ethnicity was brought up. I'm pretty sure wiping your bugers on stuff is gross in any culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom