• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bad Boys 3 is in development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Whatcha gon' do if old?!

GKQHk9y.gif

We don't have video of tonight's episode of Conan yet, but that hasn't stopped it from making news. During his appearance Martin Lawrence confirmed Bad Boys 3 is in development, according to /Film. Will Smith's partner in (fighting) crime said producers are developing a script and his talk with Jerry Bruckheimer yesterday has him feeling positive.

If this does happen it'll likely be a huge hit at the box office. It doesn't even matter if it's any good. Bad Boys II was murked by critics, but still pulled in an astonishing $138 million in 2003. It was one of those weird movies fans loved (78 percent on Rotten Tomatoes) and critics despised (23 percent).

Source (Complex)

Mr.Swag

Banned
Bad Boys 2 needed about 15-30 minutes of scenes cut out, but behind all the clutter is an amazing buddy cop film.

Ovid

Bad Boys is one of my favorite movies. I never saw Bad Boys 2 but yet I'm excited about Bad Boys 3.

Weird.

After seeing Will Smith in a Winter's Tale as Lucifer, he's not far behind...

will+smith+winter's+tale.gif

Winter's Tale is one of the most oddest movies ever, Russell Crowe accent as a new yorker is terrible.. That whole Will Smith thing is fucking weird too he was only in like 2 scenes that's it.

Bad Boys 2 is like the only Michael Bay movie I enjoy. If they can once again maintain that right level of insanity and stupidity then this will be great.

This already drove a Humvee through flavalas or whatever they are called now they must have a high speed chase at some point in helicopter.

Also Reggie better return.

D i Z

Yup. I'm in. Bad Boys 3 would fit the bill quite nicely. I have no idea how they could top the mayhem from 2 though.

fuenf

Would be awesome but hasnt it been in development since pretty much forever? Sounds more like Lawrence' wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom