• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue -ClonePhantasma- coming out this Thursday on the NA eShop (3DS)

L~A

mainimg.jpg

Cute versions of the BlazBlue characters fight against hordes of enemies in this action battle game.
With just one button press, the characters show off a variety of impressive and cute moves.

The rules are simple: just knock a certain number of enemies off the stage!
Utilize each of the characters' unique abilities to blast them away!

There are two main game modes.
In Story Mode, you play through each of the character's different stories, as they find themselves caught up in an unfolding mystery. Solve the mystery of the Clones!
In Challenge Mode, you attempt to knock as many of the oncoming enemies off of the stage as possible. Master a character, and try to beat your personal best!

Get ready for some fast-paced battle action as you blast away droves of enemies at once!

There's 10 characters in the game.

Ragna the Bloodedge
Jin Kisaragi
Noel Vermillion
Rachel Alucard
Taokaka
Hazama (Yuki Terumi)
Platinum the Trinty
Makoto Nanaya
Izayoi
Bang Shishigami

Official website (with some screenshots) and info on the game:

spec.gif

To be honest, I had totally forgotten about that game...

In other news, Serbia has just taken control of the ESRB. Or it's just a typo.

L~A

Looks like this game was released back in 2012 in Japan.

Here's the list of characters:

Ragna the Bloodedge
Jin Kisaragi
Noel Vermillion
Rachel Alucard
Taokaka
Hazama (Yuki Terumi)
Platinum the Trinty
Makoto Nanaya
Izayoi
Bang Shishigami

I found a video of Ragna beating up a bunch of Platinums . . . we're off to a bad start

This game looks like ass

Repetitive ass

Also, Platinum is a girl

mao2

I played the demo on my friend's 3DS and it's a fun time waster. The characters are really cute too.

Does sleep mode work? (this is a joke, remember the first 3DS release did not support it due to a glitch, you could go to home menyu but it still drained the system

Not going with the Blazbloo title this time? (or whatever the name was of the previous entry)

L~A

Does sleep mode work? (this is a joke, remember the first 3DS release did not support it due to a glitch, you could go to home menyu but it still drained the system

Not going with the Blazbloo title this time? (or whatever the name was of the previous entry)

Hopefully the reason it took so long to come out in the West is so they could fix that glitch. Hopefully.

Top Bottom