• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Explorers getting a broadcast on Aug. 28 at 9PM (JST) / 2PM (CET)

L~A

Edit: over! Lots of gameplay!

Trailer
Gameplay #1
Gameplay #2
Gameplay #3

Square-Enix just announced that Final Fantasy Explorers is to have a special broadcast on September 3 at 9PM JST. Looks like it's the first episode in a series of broadcasts meant to explain the basics of the game (well, at least the first episode is about that!).

Developers will come explain stuff about parties, some of the jobs. Looks like they're also going to fight Ifrit.

Time

Europe: 2PM
UK: 1PM
USA (East Coast): 8AM
USA (West Coast): 5AM
Japan: 9PM

Streams: YouTube / NicoNico

t1409227200z0.png

PS: can a mod edit the title?

And looks like most people missed it, so posting it here instead: lots of new pics + artworks.

Source

Things I'd like to get more information about:
  • single-player / story mode
  • combat system
  • how characters grow
Thanks, Square-En.

random25

Saved. Hope to see more gameplay footage and the mechanics.
If it's good, I'll start to beg for localization :p

L~A

Sorry the double-post, but looks like Squeenix changed the day of the broadcast... it'll now take place on Thursday, at 9PM JST.

Streams: YouTube / NicoNico

t1409227200z0.png

PS: can a mod edit the title?

L~A

Sorry for the... err... triple-post, but just a quick reminder that the stream starts in less than 5h (time's in the OP).

This one shouldn't be nearly as boring the Bravely Default, as they'll actually show some gameplay and explains all things work. I can't wait!

Sorry for the... err... triple-post, but just a quick reminder that the stream starts in less than 5h (time's in the OP).

This one shouldn't be nearly as boring the Bravely Default, as they'll actually show some gameplay and explains all things work. I can't wait!

Cool! Any YT streamer?

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
thanks for the reminder. I'll been watching this!
up to now it is the most wanted 3ds game for me (playing Bravely default, I starve for some real time action in a fantasy world!)

L~A

Less than 1 hour to go!

By the way, looks like this stream is in collaboration with Dengeki this time around.

Top Bottom