• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Housemarque teases something on their instagram page

hesido

Housemarque is full of tease:
http://instagram.com/p/shS2zAloxi/

9HmVLJ4.jpg

#Soon!

A Soony exclusive, maybe? Anybody can make something out of those patterns in the background?

Edit: Oh, indeed, the patterns are outlandish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outland_(video_game)
Edit2: Hmms, the PC image. This may be a re-release for the PC.

wouwie

Reminds me of Outland. I hope it is. I loved that game and have been hoping for a sequel eversince.

Corpekata

Banned
Outland on PC would be great. One of the few download titles I'd been given up on (alongside Ska Studios stuff and Shadow Complex)

Atruvius

Nice to see more console devs also do PC stuff.

If it is Outland I hope it's remix version or something because not having checkpoints in boss battles is really frustrating. Never finished the final boss because of it.

derExperte

Very nice, I bought, played and liked Outland on PS3 but never got particularly far and somehow doubt I'll ever hook that thing up again. Double dip time.

Durante

If it's Outland that's neat. Would buy immediately if it had local coop, will wait a bit if it's online only like the console versions.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Outland is a great level game that deserves to be available in the future. I bought it week one on Xbox 360. I hope that if it's a sequel, they also consider porting forward the original game, whether it's to next-gen consoles or PC. I will definitely rebuy it if it comes to a platform I own. Very cool.

Nabs

They wrote a tiny bit more on their website:

The picture above is a teaser about a new release that we hope to put out reasonably soon, in a month or so.

Many of you might already know what we are talking about, but let’s wait a bit longer until we actually announce it.

Something old and somewhere new… that seems to be giving it away already.

So it's clearly Outland on Steam, and it looks like it's coming out really soon.

Outland is a great level game that deserves to be available in the future. I bought it week one on Xbox 360. I hope that if it's a sequel, they also consider porting forward the original game, whether it's to next-gen consoles or PC. I will definitely rebuy it if it comes to a platform I own. Very cool.

Yeah, I love Outland and it's obviously teasing a PC release unless they're being super-weird. Seems sooooo late for that though which is odd.

Top Bottom