• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed: Birth of a New World: The American Saga. (Last-Gen), October 28th.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Ubi just sent out a PR apparently.

https://twitter.com/BrianPShea/status/509010397937274880

Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection hits last-gen consoles on October 28th. Includes ACIII, ACIV: Black Flag, and AC: Liberation HD.

Edit:

https://twitter.com/VG_Dave/status/509011564935270400
BxBfUhVIYAA0-YR.jpg

mods feel free to abuse title/op if/when we get a proper PR.

Assassin's Creed: American Saga Collection coming to 360, PS3 & PC October 3, price TBC

So...Is it the 3rd or 28th? Anyone got the PR to clarify?

Toa TAK

Banned
Sweet. I would've thought it would have been Rogue in there, too. But this is good.

Poor AC1, no bundle for it.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
They should have included Rouge. And the marketing could have some sayings from America: World Police in the background of people assassinating fools.

woen

Well it's another collection of Assassin's Creed games, nothing big, this is their way to expand the lifetime of their products.

I would have liked to see AC3 and AC:L ported on PS4 though.

Assassin's Creed on Facebook for Europe says October 2th

Stormus

... This is a truly horrible collection. If you're going to bundle a series, it might be of interest to include the installments that were actually good.

Ugh. Will buy day one. I wish it was on PS4. I can't play ACIV on ps3 when there's a better version out there on PS4.
Will get for AC3 and Liberation. My Wii U disc of AC3 just doesn't work and the fps dips can get so bad in Wii U.
Also, I'm surprised they didn't wait a year so they can add Rogue and make it the Kenway saga or something. I know you're not playing a Kenway in Rogue, but it does have Haytham.

woen

But...doesn't AC Rogue take place in the Americas too?

Yep but it's a new game, you don't sell a new game with three old games, especially when you try to make people realize there are 2 different AC for 2 different gens this year.
You'll see next year "The True Assassin's Creed American Tetralogy"

Toa TAK

Banned
Yep but it's a new game, you don't sell a new game with three old games, especially when you try to make people realize there are 2 different AC for 2 different gens this year.
You'll see next year "The True Assassin's Creed American Tetralogy"

Would buy if it came on current gen. And dlc.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
oh man Black Flag is the only redeeming thing in this collection ..

also its last gen guys .. throw the Rogue game in there too .. might sell a ton of copies more that way, clear up old stock too.

edit: i see this has been suggested above as well.

Black Flag is the only one worth completing there. Was kind of hoping for a complete last-gen collection for $59, I actually would have picked that up.

Carbonox

That reminds me that I need to pick up the Heritage Collection so I can get rid of all my individual AC games on my shelf and just have them all in one box (dat shelf space). Got Liberation HD on PSN and AC4 on PS4 so this particular collection is useless to me.

Indiedevs

Banned
Black Flag is the only one worth completing there. Was kind of hoping for a complete last-gen collection for $59, I actually would have picked that up.

Barely. IMO it`s the same game as every game in the series, but has more focus on traveling with ships.

Liberation is a good time that most people missed out on. If this means more folks get to play it, then cool.

Was kind of hoping for a complete last-gen collection for $59, I actually would have picked that up.
Asking for 6 (7 if you count Liberation) complete last gen titles for 60 bucks is horribly unrealistic.

Leks

So...Is it the 3rd or 28th? Anyone got the PR to clarify?

English PR:

London, UK — September 8, 2014 — Today, Ubisoft® announced the release of Assassin’s Creed® Birth of a New World - The American Saga available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC versions of the game, from October 3rd, 2014.

Top Bottom