• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Key & Peele Season 4 |OT| Ideally Though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Key & Peele are back for a 4th season, September 24th on Comedy Central.

Where You At? teaser

Vandaveon and Mike are back, this time they're sabotaging the show.

ZBf4g0w.jpg

V&M 1

V&M 2
V&M 3
V&M 4

Alien Imposters

Why you wearin a cape though?

9LR2P3v.gif

Ducarmel

YES!

Been watching way to many dramas glad to have something funny to watch, this and Brooklyn Nine-Nine should do it for me.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I need to get back into this, i heard something that ruined their comedy for me.
Wha?

I always thought this show was a wannabe chappeles show, until I watched it.

Its better than chappele.
They're sensational actors, that definitely helps.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Key and Peele isn't ahead of its time I agree, but its also complete in sync with the times and I think that makes it better.
Kind of like how Sputh Park is always in current events.

Bgamer90

Banned
Key and Peele isn't ahead of its time I agree, but its also complete in sync with the times and I think that makes it better.
Kind of like how Sputh Park is always in current events.

Okay, I can understand that -- Key and Peele being funnier now since its about current trends/events.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I thought those stand up parts were awkward. They got rid of em?

Mariolee

I thought that was a great episode aside from the car stuff. I get that they're parodying True Detective to introduce the sketches, but I really liked the stand up bits they used to do.

Aside from that, the sketches were amazing. Alien Imposters, Gay Wedding, that Girl Empowerment stuff. Hilarious.

waypoetic

Banned
Season?

A friend of mine likes these guys and always loads a clip or two on YouTube when I'm at his place. I thought they just did short bits, like Freddy Wong's stuff... No?

Dereck

Season?

A friend of mine likes these guys and always loads a clip or two on YouTube when I'm at his place. I thought they just did short bits, like Freddy Wong's stuff... No?
It's a show. Comedy Central uploads some skits from the show on their YouTube channel. If you're interested in watching, it comes on Wednesdays at 10:30/9:30c on Comedy Central.

Dereck

Releasing almost all the skits beforehand on youtube kind of killed the episode.
Right, because the two skits they uploaded were the complete first half of the episode. I know that I don't have to watch CC's YT channel, but still.

Nice debut to the season. I don't have a problem with the car thing as long as they bring back the standup later on.

Daigoro

i finally started getting into this show a few days ago when i found out it was on Hulu (free trial), and they go and pull seasons 1 and 2.

Great ep!

1. "We have to get some Euros." "Is that like Camel Cash?"

2. Obama greetings.

3. Honest rednecks.

Also, the Broad City in January announcement. Why do I feel like we're living in the golden-era of Comedy Central?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom