• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3 open world HD remasters coming soon which ones are you getting?

Loudninja

Sleeping Dogs coming October 14th
Grand Theft Auto V coming on November 18th
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected coming January 27th

I will be getting GTA5 and Maybe Sleeping Dogs.

I am undecided on Saints Row.

GTA V when it goes down for 20 bucks in a few months after the release. It is definitely worth the full price if you have not played it, though.

sense

Gta 5 if there is new sp content or I will just wait for it. Need new heists or story stuff for me to be interested. Maaaayyyybeeee Saints Row since I haven't played it but I might wait for it to be free on plus alongside sleeping dogs down the line like a year

Portugeezer

GTA 5 because I haven't played it.

I played Sleeping Dogs on PC so I'm not interested.
Don't give a shit about Saints Row anymore.

shield

Definitely GTA V

Platinumed Sleeping Dogs for the second time a few months ago so I have no plans to play/buy it again any time soon

Saint's Row the Third wasn't really my thing so I haven't checked out any other games in the series

bryanee

I'll be getting GTA and Sleeping Dogs. If was forced to choose then probably Sleeping Dogs.

I might get SR when its cheaper.

I'm only getting GTAV since I didn't play the original on PS3/360.

I already played Saint's Row IV and Sleeping Dogs on PC, so I don't see the point.

ZeroX03

Banned
GTAV day one. Fucking great game. Feels a lot more replayable than past GTA games too.

SRIV is a maybe. It's a lot cheaper, so if I get bored and want something to play that'll get picked up. More interested in Gat Out of Hell tbh.

Sleeping Dogs is an okay/incomplete game that I already own on PC and PS3, so Square Enix can forget about it at full price.

For all the people here shitting on Saints Row IV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGlvGLbyeYk

omfg

StuBurns

Banned
I'm sure I'll end up getting GTA, although I don't see myself replaying it, just messing around. I thought SD was awful, and I never fancied SR4.

Top Bottom