• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata will drop bomb at GDC?

Archie said:
someone get jarosh's picture back asap. imageshack = :(
I second this. PLEASEEEE. I just read through this whole thread for the first time and jarosh's pic is gone already. Fuck.

My contribution will only be: :lol :lol :lol

This is why I still come over to the gaming forum once in a while.

Nintendo Terrorist Plot Revealed

For more than 30 years, the Japanese gaming company Nintendo has poisoned American children with their games. But yesterday the extent of their anti-American activities were finally revealed by their outspoken leader, Satoru Iwata. In an internet message to Nintendo employees and agents around the world, Iwata urged for a terrorist attack on American soil. "The wording is clear, undeniable, and disgusting," said Major Nelson, a political analysist from Box News.

Instead of putting his message in code, Iwata instead decided to merely recite it in German. FBI agents quickly translated the message. In it Iwata mocks the United States, and calls for the downfall of the country. In his final comment, Iwata goes on to declare "een bom zal droppen!" It is unknown what kind of bomb Iwata urges to be used, but according to internet rumors, Nintendo has invested heavily in NURB technology, or Nuclear Uranium Radioactive Bombs.

After the message was intercepted, FBI agents were dispatched to raid Nintendo's Redmond, Seattle headquarters. According to reports, Nintendo has generated more than 7 billion dollars in profit over the last two decades. "We've always wondered how a company so close to going bankrupt could have $7 billion in the bank," continued Nelson. During the raid, FBI agents discovered that Nintendo has been avoiding paying their taxes more more than 14 years.

Despite the clear evidence, Nintendo spokesmen continue to downplay the charges. When questioned about the terrorist links, Nintendo PR agent Perrin Kaplain said "Nintendo has always been a leader in innovation and fun. We look forward to sharing more details on this as well as our other products at E3."

But the fallout continues, and more charges have been raised about the Japanese "Dope Sellers", as their critics call them. According to documents recently released by the FDA, Nintendo has been ignoring safety regulations for years, putting children at risk. In one case, Nintendo knowingly withheld information that linked their games to toxic carcinogens. "Nintendo has been aiming at hooking 'non gamers' with these products recently," reveals Dr. Ken Stringer. "They advertise these games like they're vegetables or something that's good for you're health, then they give the game a 1984-like name. Who would guess that a game like 'Brain Training' would give people brain cancer?"

As of now, Nintendo games are still being sold in America. The Supreme Court will start deliberating on Nintendo's fate next week. Although it is unknown how they will rule, there are some hints. "I know for a fact that Clarence Thomas has a PSP. He watches...movies on it," chuckled Nelson.

mcory6rq.jpg

(Above): Corey Roberts, 13, imported the Nintendo title "Brain Training" two months ago. He died of cancer last week.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
PhoenixDark said:

For more than 30 years, the Japanese gaming company Nintendo has poisoned American children with their games. But yesterday the extent of their anti-American activities were finally revealed by their outspoken leader, Satoru Iwata. In an internet message to Nintendo employees and agents around the world, Iwata urged for a terrorist attack on American soil. "The wording is clear, undeniable, and disgusting," said Major Nelson, a political analysist from Box News.

Instead of putting his message in code, Iwata instead decided to merely recite it in German. FBI agents quickly translated the message. In it Iwata mocks the United States, and calls for the downfall of the country. In his final comment, Iwata goes on to declare "een bom zal droppen!" It is unknown what kind of bomb Iwata urges to be used, but according to internet rumors, Nintendo has invested heavily in NURB technology, or Nuclear Uranium Radioactive Bombs.

After the message was intercepted, FBI agents were dispatched to raid Nintendo's Redmond, Seattle headquarters. According to reports, Nintendo has generated more than 7 billion dollars in profit over the last two decades. "We've always wondered how a company so close to going bankrupt could have $7 billion in the bank," continued Nelson. During the raid, FBI agents discovered that Nintendo has been avoiding paying their taxes more more than 14 years.

Despite the clear evidence, Nintendo spokesmen continue to downplay the charges. When questioned about the terrorist links, Nintendo PR agent Perrin Kaplain said "Nintendo has always been a leader in innovation and fun. We look forward to sharing more details on this as well as our other products at E3."

But the fallout continues, and more charges have been raised about the Japanese "Dope Sellers", as their critics call them. According to documents recently released by the FDA, Nintendo has been ignoring safety regulations for years, putting children at risk. In one case, Nintendo knowingly withheld information that linked their games to toxic carcinogens. "Nintendo has been aiming at hooking 'non gamers' with these products recently," reveals Dr. Ken Stringer. "They advertise these games like they're vegetables or something that's good for you're health, then they give the game a 1984-like name. Who would guess that a game like 'Brain Training' would give people brain cancer?"

As of now, Nintendo games are still being sold in America. The Supreme Court will start deliberating on Nintendo's fate next week. Although it is unknown how they will rule, there are some hints. "I know for a fact that Clarence Thomas has a PSP. He watches...movies on it," chuckled Nelson.

mcory6rq.jpg

(Above): Corey Roberts, 13, imported the Nintendo title "Brain Training" two months ago. He died of cancer last week.

What?

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
PhoenixDark said:

mcory6rq.jpg

:lol You are one crazy fucker. Funny, but oh so crazy.

PhoenixDark said:

mcory6rq.jpg

:lol

So bad... :lol Evil Brain Training.

Beezy

PheonixDark, that pic and the commentary underneath actually made me laugh out loud, but I just have to tell you that the language is Dutch, not German. :lol

Crisis

Banned
It's a short clip of BT's "Smartbomb" off the "Movement In Still Life" record. It's also in Frequency, which is where I remembered it from.

I just came in here to see if there is new info but guess we are still laughing at bomb pics :)

Matt-IGN seems to be hinting he knows something, so I can't say for sure this news is false

Xrenity

PhoenixDark said:

It's Dutch :(

Brilliant though :D
jarosh said:
reupload please ^^

Smiles and Cries said:
Matt-IGN seems to be hinting he knows something, so I can't say for sure this news is false
Wait, you think it might be false?

Wild horses couldn't keep me away from Iwata's keynote.

Spannnnuuuuund!!!

lancubap

Smiles and Cries said:
I just came in here to see if there is new info but guess we are still laughing at bomb pics :)

Bah, I think that this forum must STOP to trust in Matt's news & Hints.

Kobun Heat said:
Wait, you think it might be false?

Wild horses couldn't keep me away from Iwata's keynote.

Spannnnuuuuund!!!

:) well I can't call it false but I hope Matt is right that we do see some rev games before E3

SPAM-MUD to you too!

acklame

PhoenixDark said:

mcory6rq.jpg

:lol

{Mike}

Banned
Xrenity said:
'spannend' means exciting.

But those Dutch bastards didn't pay attention at school.

Oh. Thanks for the info. Now i understand one word i red like a hundred of time until this page of the topic :)

R0nn

Smiles and Cries said:
how do you pronounce it?

Ehrmm...

It's like uhhh...the first part sounds a bit like spawn, the second part you pronounce like 'net' only with a 'n' between the 'e' and the 't'.

God this is hard to explain. :D It's because you pronounce most letters differently from us.

"een bom zal droppen" -> uhn (like in hurt) bom zal (like in salve) droppen (that's just english bastardisation). It actually means "will drop a bomb". If you'd say "drops a bomb" it would become "dropped een bom". Also, "een bom zal droppen" is only used that way in an active sentence (or how do you call it?). Usually it's "zal een bom droppen". That's the kind of indirect way of saying that someone is going to drop a bomb. Also, normally one would say "laten vallen" instead of "droppen" since "to drop" is obviously not Dutch but English. They probably used it because it's shorter and because we like to mix in English words (for some reason, Dutch people like the English language).

Yes, it's not an easy language.

R0nn

Papi said:
Oh my. Those crazy Germans...

Arghh, for the...what? 500th time? It's Dutch, not German! :lol

Some of you Americans should seriously spend some more time on Europe related geography and history. :( With all due respect, but sometimes it just gets a bit silly.

Xrenity

jarosh said:
nice. thanks.

do you think i could use this as a reasonable alternative to imageshack? do the pics usually survive for a bit?
It's my site ;)

Pics should be online for at least some months. Use it and save your images somewhere, just in case ;) Pics get removed after inactivity.

Drakken

PhoenixDark said:
When questioned about the terrorist links, Nintendo PR agent Perrin Kaplain said "Nintendo has always been a leader in innovation and fun. We look forward to sharing more details on this as well as our other products at E3."

Best part. :lol

Top Bottom