• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

2217295-gb_logo.png

It's a website. About video games.

Homepage
Livestream page w/ chat
YouTube Channel
Twitter

Zaph

7t3Fz0w.gif

haha, that's pretty good Coldman. But I think having two women in the OP goes over the Internet Gaming Website™ quota.

Rapstah

I thought about that, and figured the point was retained

Honestly, as someone who didn't follow GB or these threads for something like three months, I don't recognise any of the names or jokes, and I don't imagine the regulars here are the people who need to understand the rules the most.

Tucah

you speak so well
Peter Brown is the CBSi staff member I would most like to be my dad. He knows a lot about old games and could show me all sorts of rad stuff.

Fireblend

Banned
So guys I realized I've been watching every single Quick Look and listening to every Giant Bombcast and other podcasts for a while now, so I decided to become a premium member. What have I done?

What should I be aware of? Any recommendations?

Volotaire

So guys I realized I've been watching every single Quick Look and listening to every Giant Bombcast and other podcasts for a while now, so I decided to become a premium member. What have I done?

What should I be aware of? Any recommendations?

FTXgxBM.png

Mario Party Party too.

rmanthorp

Gamebomb is real and now

Mary Kish is kish at games and Danny hates all video games and anime?? What the fuck

Did you guys see the lobby last night? Crazy!

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
The civ beyond earth QL has gotten me super pumped. I want it yesterday :(

Rainmaker

Banned
Let's talk about the best CBS show there is. Big Bam Theory is good because Shellman is always like "bazungo" when his friends are all like "my bitcoins."

Top Bottom