• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

somedevil

What would they do with him though? He isn't Austin, if anybody is even remotely close to somebody who has the same charisma as Austin, it is Ambrose.

After the surgery he lost his arm strength and then began the whole did he need a 2nd surgery thing. This lead his return being up in the air. So it was hard to use him then plus all he does is physical therapy to get the arm strength back. Now though it seems he is back in November.

The problem is he is not the chosen the one and some idiots in the company think his chant is more over than him. God, Meltzer saying that Brie getting the fans to chant yes on Monday when they know she is his wife means to them he is less over is hilarious.

So being the chosen one gets you updates while Bryan gets put down by Nikki in her feud with Brie.

If the company was smart they would hype his return to try to pop a rating but you know they won't do that.

tinders

So up until Night of Champions I was convinced they were going with Rollins v Ambrose inside HIAC as the main event this month.

I mean, they had the false start at Battleground, the messy Lumberjack match at Summerslam, and the brawl at Night of Champions. This thing has been building for 4 months - and the only logical conclusion is Hell in a Cell.

Given the last couple of weeks though, I'm not sure anymore. For some unknown reason, they've injected Cena into the storyline. Surely they're not going to go with Cena/Ambrose v Orton/Kane/Rollins? I'm getting depressed thinking about it.

So up until Night of Champions I was convinced they were going with Rollins v Ambrose inside HIAC as the main event this month.

I mean, they had the false start at Battleground, the messy Lumberjack match at Summerslam, and the brawl at Night of Champions. This thing has been building for 4 months - and the only logical conclusion is Hell in a Cell.

Given the last couple of weeks though, I'm not sure anymore. For some unknown reason, they've injected Cena into the storyline. Surely they're not going to go with Cena/Ambrose v Orton/Kane/Rollins? I'm getting depressed thinking about it.

I got a feeling they were originally planning on doing Reigns/Rollins or Ambrose/Reigns/Rollins in HIAC, but after Reigns's hernia they pressed their well-worn Cean-shaped panic button.

Maybe..Cena/Ambrose/Rollin triple threat Hell in a Cell?

Alucard

Banned
Finished up my ROH TV review for the week.

http://www.wrestleenigma.com/ring-o...-mafia-impresses-lethal-and-coleman-entertain
ROH158.jpg

-Four corner survival between Silas Young, Michael Bennett, ACH, and BJ Whitmer (skippable)
-Tag match between Jacobs and Strong vs. Monster Mafia (MM are really damn fun)
-TV Title match between Caprice Coleman and Jay Lethal (Coleman has new music...and it's awesome. And the match is very good too)

ColemanRopeDropkick.gif

Check it out.

There's obviously not a Mr. McMahon to play off Daniel Bryan at the moment, but I feel like there's a lot more they could be doing for Bryan at the moment. Think back to Triple H in 2001 when he tore his quad. They would at least mention him on the broadcast and show him rehabilitating his leg. They've barely mentioned the dude since he went out.

I'm pretty sure they've mentioned Reigns more since his injury than Bryan since his. Not surprisingly, of course...

they do mention Bryan, Nikki reminds us every monday night that he's an ugly trollface

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
naBhMtL.png

WELCOME TO MIDNIGHT WRASSLEGAF. I'M SOUNDING THE GODDAMN ALARM. NOTHING IS SACRED. KEEP IT SFW PAL.

i6UShJsBqQoMj.gif

Alucard

Banned

We'll see how it goes. I'm mostly annoyed with Cena being involved in an Ambrose storyline already. And I agree that Rollins and Ambrose in a cage makes the most sense. The only fear is how would Seth look after losing but still having the briefcase?

Vylash

We'll see how it goes. I'm mostly annoyed with Cena being involved in an Ambrose storyline already. And I agree that Rollins and Ambrose in a cage makes the most sense. The only fear is how would Seth look after losing but still having the briefcase?
he'd look like literally every other MITB winner

DiscoJon

Banned
What the fuck is this lazy shit.

You son of a bitch! :p

This is what you were bitching about? This lazy excuse for a thread? Fuck man, I wish Plywood would come out of retirement and show you all how a REAL threadmaker does shit.

This is it?

This is the Glacier of OTs. All that build-up for some crappy Mortal Kombat knock-off.

your thread making privilege has just been revoked

#HijackOctober

this.... this is it?

it's not even Goth Cena themed!!!

Pepsi did this just like an episode of Raw

All the hope in the world, and then it sucked.

How could you

#theylied

Not fun. Not playful.

Weak OP, OP. Weak.

No NJPW? No ROH? No TNA? No PPV chatter? Booooo.

OP fucking sucks. It's like a term paper you write the night before it is due hoping to pass with a C-.

Frick this, I'm doing November thread friends.

new thread smell

Smells like shit.

This is a bad thread. It is the Halloween Havoc 1995 of threads, without the laughs.

OP, you have single-handedly ruined October/Halloween for us all.

Well, this thread is off to a great start.

SERIOUSLY, WHO LET THIS SON OF A BITCH CREATE THIS SHIT?!
i1POXICHcKgd2.gif

Hasney

D'aw, Pepsi just wanted to give respect where it's due and make sure the name Hasney was in the OT like it should be. Great stuff.

TL21xx

Banned
Oh midnight WrassleGAF...

So, checking in for NWO month! Can't break the kayfabe, so this will have to do as far as the avy goes.

Top Bottom