• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Is Getting Strawberry Milk Pepsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
g4ttnhljax4nuqokog6j.jpg

And it's called "Pink Cola," because as you can see, yes, the drink is pink.

As Suntory announces in an official release, this Pepsi is strawberry milk-flavored. It joins the ranks of other limited-time only Pepsi flavors released in Japan, like Ice Cucumber Pepsi, Salty Watermelon Pepsi, and Red Bean Pepsi, among others.

http://kotaku.com/japan-is-getting-...m_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

terrisus

From a topic yesterday:

I don't think this looks appetizing at all, but the way people immediately go to imagery (verbal or otherwise) of diarrhea any time they see something they think looks gross sure is... gross. Way more gross than whatever the food item in question is.

But, it's hard to think of many other reactions to this... >.>

slit

Some of you who are grossed out by this must have very weak stomachs. It's unusual, but it's not vomit inducing. lol

You're being hyperbolic.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
I haven't tried a lot of things, and I won't try them because they sound completely unappetizing. Strawberry milk in itself is pretty gross, but carbonating it's flavor into a soda is doubly worse.

Strawberry milk is delicious, but as soon as it's carbonated I'm right there with you.

adf.jpg

terrisus

I haven't tried a lot of things, and I won't try them because they sound completely unappetizing.

Yeah, that's my thought any time people say "How do you know you won't like it if you haven't tried it?!"

I haven't tried plenty of things. Just because something may be edible doesn't mean I'm going to shove it into my mouth, swallow it, and attempt to digest it.

Smellycat

There is actually a popular drink in Pakistan that is basically Sprite mixed with milk and TONS of sugar. Absolutely disgusting

Grinchy

Banned
I wish they still made pepsi throwback :(

I don't see it anywhere anymore.

I can now only find the packages with the 4 glass bottles of Pepsi made with real cane sugar. They are $4 and each bottle has as much volume as a can. So it's $1 per can...

I miss being able to buy cases of Throwback too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom