• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 FW 2.01 Live

alterno69

Banned
It better fix the rest bug for good, this last days have been brutal, i was even considering asking for a new console.

SerTapTap

Wow that was fast (from the announcement of 2.01 anyway). Report back, peoples. I keep using rest mode reflexively...

jacobeid

Banned
Rest issue was so bad that I decided to just turn my PS4 off until they fix it. Wii U and XB1 keeping me busy.

Really hope that this fixes it though. Will wait for impressions.

SHEF

I hope this fixes the restoring licenses error caused by the DRIVECLUB Pre-Order DLC failing to download...

OneUh8

Yeah hopefully it really does fix it. Hate having to fully shut it down everytime right now. I'll check it in a few and see if it fixed it for me.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
I think "rest bug" was on purpose so that ps4 owners who didn't have a second controller would buy one, and I did....

Ramza

Banned
Wow, that was amazingly fast. This quick to release after announcement means they were probably working pretty diligently on it.

Wasn't this live a few hours ago, which is when I downloaded it? Or maybe it was for a different region and now it's world wide.

barit

Wow, that was amazingly fast. This quick to release after announcement means they were probably working pretty diligently on it.

I bet they have. After 2.0 CS was probably under full stress worldwide and 90% of the problems were RIP mode related

glaurung

did they do anything to fix Messages?
What problems are you experiencing?

I had a grief message from an unknown retard that I could not delete. It was sent from a PS3, did not show up on my PS4 until some time later. I managed to get rid of it once 2.00 hit.

Wereroku

There's a significant delay with messages incoming/outgoing. I didn't have the problem until a few weeks ago. It's pretty annoying. Not sure what started it.

Isn't that psn related and not ps4 related so that will be a quiet back end fix.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
My PS4 crashed and shut off when I tried to access the store yesterday, then rebuilt the database. I had never even touched rest mode. Hope Sony figured out the issue.

Top Bottom