• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PhoenixDark's Newly-Pubescent Storytime Theater

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the orthodontist today to get my braces re-wired. The practice is very high tech. They have Xbox/Gamecube/PS2's all in the lobby, and every station has a DVD player; the practice's owner is one of my dad's dental school buddies.

Anyway, while I was waiting to be worked on this HOT assistant came in and started; she had a very nice body, and nice brunette hair. A tubby woman usually works on me, so this was something new. From the minute she saw me she started laughing and talking with me, which startled me initially. But I was determined not to blow the situation, and I did pretty well. Cocky and funny? Check.

While we were talking about her job, she leaned over and said "god, I'm the only person here who's not blonde." All the other assistants were blonde and annoyingly perky. I told her that I felt blondes were highly over rated, and that I preferred darker hair. Bam. Once I said that she started hitting on me even more.

Dental babe: you have nice eyes. They're kinda sexy!
Phoenix: Aww, they're alright. If anyone has sexy eyes here it's you
Dental Babe: *laughs*

After she wired my braces, it happened. For no particular reason, she suddenly leaned right over my head, as if she was trying to grab something; her tool tray was to her left, so I don't know why she did this. As she leaned over, she put her entire chest in my face. She had scrubs on, but I distinctly felt a firm, warm breast on my face. My head was in her direction, so I was able to see the entire thing; I even saw a glimpse of her bra (purple). All of it. I could smell her breasts, and I was tempted to casually open my mouth and take an accidental nibble. After more than a few seconds she pulled back and gave me this hilarious "whoops, did I do that?" look. She laughed and I blurted out "um, you need a raise."

Once I got up she gave me the "wear your bands" lecture for a little bit while trying not to laugh. Then she said "see you in 8 weeks", touched my knee, and then walked away.

I'm still in a sort of trance from the experience. This is a major turning point for me, more so than anything else has ever been. I was almost paralysed with complete amazement, and I'm glad my hands were folded near my crotch to supress the boner.

I feel like I won a prize, and I want more. Screw E3, I'm counting down these next 8 weeks until my next appointment.

Everytime I read these, I keep praying that you're an extremely clever joke character.

Please be a joke character. For the sake of humanity, please be a joke character.

snacknuts

we all knew her
I was expecting a story about a trip to buy some chicken.

EDIT: Call her tomorrow and see if you can take her to Subway.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Her: See you in 8 weeks
You: Nah, how about Saturday night?

Seal that deal when you go back!

:lol

I didn't even think to get her number. I was too shocked by the entire thing.

She said she was 24, so there's a 5 year difference. If I get the chance to talk to her again I'm going to get her number/AIM/whatever. No doubt.

rs7k

PhoenixDark said:

She said she was 24, so there's a 5 year difference. If I get the chance to talk to her again I'm going to get her number/AIM/whatever. No doubt.

Pfft, my dad went out with a 28 year old when he was your age. It's all bout the penis size he says o_O.

Ronin

distantmantra said:
Everytime I read these, I keep praying that you're an extremely clever joke character.

Please be a joke character. For the sake of humanity, please be a joke character.
This shit is too good to be a joke. :lol

Link

The Autumn Wind
PhoenixDark said:

If you're serious, just ask for her number. Nothing's lamer than asking a girl for her screenname.

snacknuts

we all knew her
BiLo said:
You should have grabbed them, it's well worth going to court for Sexual Harassment charges.

That's going a bit far if he hadn't even touched her hair yet. He'd have gotten hit with, "No respect for me?! FOR ME?!"

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
:lol how old are you to still have braces?

I wouldn't look too much into it. My head has felt many firm breasts when I had braces. Its also erotic when they work on your teeth and they grunt sometimes trying to adjust your wiring.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
You should have bitten her areola off. And when she inquires into the matter, just say her nipple got caught in your braces. A round of guffaws will be had, after which you could ask for her number.

Beezy

PhoenixDark said:
After she wired my braces, it happened. For no particular reason, she suddenly leaned right over my head, as if she was trying to grab something; her tool try was to her left, so I don't know why she did this. As she leaned over, she put her entire chest in my face. She had scrubs on, but I distinctly felt a firm, warm breast on my face. My head was in her direction, so I was able to see the entire thing; I even saw a glimpse of her bra (purple). All of it. I could smell her breasts, and I was tempted to casually open my mouth and take an accidental nibble. After more than a few seconds she pulled back and gave me this hilarious "whoops, did I do that?" look. She laughed and I blurted out "um, you need a raise."

I really don't know how you do it. Keep up the "good" work. :lol

atomsk

Party Pooper
zesty said:
That's going a bit far if he hadn't even touched her hair yet. He'd have gotten hit with, "No respect for me?! FOR ME?!"

1. touch hair
2. nibble on breast
3. play mario kart in handicapped stall
4. ???
5. profit

PhoenixDark said:
I turned 19 last month.:)

Everyone in my family says I look like Chris Webber.:lol -_-

Chris Webber ain't a bad lookin dude. Hell, your post history kind of insinuates that some girls actually find you attractive. Why haven't you touched breasts before again?

Beezy

demon said:
You should have bitten her areola off. And when she inquires into the matter, just say her nipple got caught in your braces. A round of guffaws will be had, after which you could ask for her number.

I think you and Boogie should also tell us of your first experiences.

Drey1082

DrEvil said:
Phoenix, I think it's high time you post a picture of yourself.

Agreed.

I like Phoenix's posts, don't get me wrong. But, if we went to school with or worked with him, he would probably be the weird guy in the office/class we avoided.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Beezy said:
I think you and Boogie should also tell us of your first experiences.
I touched a boobie once, over a shirt, though I don't remember it (I was kinda drunk). I didn't have braces though.

VisionaryQuest0 said:
19 or 29. I hope to God 19.

He's mentioned being in high school or community college, so it's 19.

Although I don't buy one word of any of these stories, even if they are entertaining.

If for some reason they are real, you have some real issues that you need to work out with a therapist.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Listen closely. Instead of 8 weeks, cut it to a month (4 weeks). Say you felt like changing the color of your rubberbands or something. Now, if you were slick:

Can you change them to the color of your eyes?

Well...thats what I would do. >_>...

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
"Smell her breasts?"

Your posts read like badly translated henati mangas and, as such, amuse me. Please continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom