• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Driveclub patch 1.07 | Photo mo...where is everyone?

Gestault

A pretty beefy patch, including new game modes and free content. I think this game deserves all the good news it can grab, and there's some good stuff in here.

From the Facebook post from Evolution:

There's a new Game Update (1.07) available for you to download now.
Please keep sharing your feedback to help us shape future game updates and rest assured that the online teams are still hard at work to keep improving all aspects of online play and server capacity.
Here are the full details of Game Update 1.07:
* Adds Photo Mode to the game. You can enable Photo Mode during gameplay by pressing the right side of the Touch Pad and share your favourite pictures with the Share button.
* Adds three new tracks - all including reverse variants: Yedapalli in India, Los Pelambres in Chile and Wester Ross in Scotland.
* Adds support for the Renault DeZir DRIVECLUB™ Edition and BMW M5, 2013 to PlayStation®Store (available as free download to full game owners from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
* Adds support for the Ignition Expansion Pack - which includes the Ignition Car Pack and Ignition Tour Pack - to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
The Ignition Car Pack includes 5 new cars:
W Motors Lykan Hypersport
Caterham SP/ 300.R
KTM X-Bow R
BMW M4
Renault Twin'Run Concept
The Ignition Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
• Adds support for the Photo-Finish Tour Pack to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
The Photo-Finish Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
• Adds support for two new livery packs to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
• Changes have be made to corner cutting, corner penalties & collision penalties for balancing purposes.
• Improves the Server Announcements functionality and implements a restyled screen.
• Adds the ability to manually trigger reset-to-track by pressing the left side of the Touch Pad.
• Adds the ability to view a Club's current unlocks (Vehicles, Paint Jobs, Club Badge Shapes and Accolade Stickers).
• Integrates Player and Club Cards into various option menus.
• Adds the option to hide and unhide the results screen in order to view the post-race cameras.
• Adds Newest Clubs to the list of potential recipients when sending a Club Challenge.
• Adds the ability to search for a Club by name when sending a Club Challenge.
• Plus a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.

Gestault

I'm really glad they got all this out together. It really does bode well for the release window for the weather patch. Honestly, I wasn't expecting it :S

prwxv3

I'm really glad they got all this out together. It really does bode well for the release window for the weather patch. Honestly, I wasn't expecting it :S

The team working on the weather patch is not the team working on the server code.

The Wester Ross track made me :D

So exactly what are the changes they made to penalties?

So far, I find they have the same duration, but you get them less easily. They are still clearly here, though I have just tried the collisions (can't say anything about the corners).

Fox1966

Neo Member
I just got the game, and started a club for fellow Neogaffers, if anyone is interested in joining. I'm still learning though, so please keep that in mind! :)

The club name is "Neogaffers."

GodofWine

The press touchpad to rest to track is going to really make multiplayer so much better.

Game performance seemed very good this morning...fingers crossed

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Will get this eventually.

Unfortunate to see what happened with launch, but I still think Evolution put a ton of hard work into this game.

Vol5

Perhaps I'm missing something but does this bring a replay mode or does that come in another update? The fact this was omitted in the first place is baffling tbh.

Good online, challenges, my clubcars for keeps, weather and a bit of extra aa. Then the game is perfect. I don't care for photomode. But new tracks = nice!

jobrro

Will probably wait for the weather patch to jump back in, or next month anyway as there are way too many games at the moment.

Awesome patch!! I really think this game just might get a second chance if they get everything fixed plus all these improvements when they do launch the plus version.

Vein

Banned
Wester Ross is a great track. And yes they are more lenient. Though it seems fairly balanced still. You can't cut huge corners or anything.

yurinka

I just got the game, and started a club for fellow Neogaffers, if anyone is interested in joining. I'm still learning though, so please keep that in mind! :)

The club name is "Neogaffers."
I'll be there later today. Same psnid as gaf username.

Vroadstar

Gold Member
I got R3 Driveclub and from Asia but until now I still can't get the 1.07 patch. I tried reinstalling the game but it only updated to 1.06. Anybody got any idea how to manually get the latest patch?

I did the check update as well but it kept saying I already got the latest one (1.06). No issues with the previous patches before though.

Loudninja

I got R3 Driveclub and from Asia but until now I still can't get the 1.07 patch. I tried reinstalling the game but it only updated to 1.06. Anybody got any idea how to manually get the latest patch?

I did the check update as well but it kept saying I already got the latest one (1.06). No issues with the previous patches before though.
Hmm I read the same issue in the OT,Sony could have not release it yet,

FeiRR

Banned
Adds the option to hide and unhide the results screen in order to view the post-race cameras.
This!

My game still says 1.04 (US version)... But I think I got a patch two days ago. I'll check if photo mode is there when I have time.

Vroadstar

Gold Member
Hmm I read the same issue in the OT,Sony could have not release it yet,

Hopefully that's reason as it's been like 2 days now since the 1.07 was released and as of this time nothing for me yet.

Previous patches(1.01 - .06) I got them same time as US DC players, so this is really weird why it's the first time it's delayed here in Asia.

benzy

Have you tried asking Evo about this on their twitter @DRIVECLUB? They usually answer these kinds of questions.

Vroadstar

Gold Member
Nice, gonna have to dl the update once I get home.
Great contribution to the thread.

I'm not surprised he's been doing it again and again every PS4 thread... isn't this bannable especially for a junior to boot?

Infamous looks last gen compared to ryse and assasins creed.

Not sure why its even being compared....

Id say that PS4s weak CPU could be the cause of the parity?

I think most ps4 owners bought that console purely because of the power difference , which sadly, doesnt seem to be paying off at this point in time...so they have to keep reenforcing the fact that the ps4 is a supercomputer and lazy devs.

Oh well, there goes ps4's only advantage.

I guess they will have to rely on exclusives because i have a feeling it will be like this for all multiplats.

Here he is shitting the thread about PS4 selling in Spain and being called out a lot for it.

AWESOME!!

if only I cared about what happens in Spain :|

here he is again, shitting on PS4 camera price drop thread

Ill buy it when it hits the bargain bin at $5.

Not worth a cent over.

shitting again on the PS4 sells 1M in UK thread

So I guess sony sold 3 million consoles to Italy right?

GHG

Gold Member
BMW M4
Renault Twin'Run Concept

All of those car additions make me very happy. Might jump back into this game earlier than I thought.

Any word on what season pass holders are getting for this month?

Vroadstar

Gold Member
I can see a bright long future for you as a neogaf poster.

Lol @ vroadstar. Nice detective work. :)

Yeah it's kinda of annoying when a warrior just shit post on thread and contribute nothing to the discussion, I think they should be called out and mods should know their behavior.

krioto

BMW M4
Renault Twin'Run Concept

All of those car additions make me very happy. Might jump back into this game earlier than I thought.

everyone who has the game is getting the season pass contents this month by way of compensation - I believe season pass holders will be getting an extra month of season pass at the end of the 'season'

Sdkkds

Neo Member
BMW M4
Renault Twin'Run Concept

We get nothing more this month, they decided to give this months season pass content for free to everyone. But they have added an extra car pack to the season pass.

krioto

Yeah it's kinda of annoying when a warrior just shit post on thread and contribute nothing to the discussion, I think they should be called out and mods should know their behavior.

ha - just took a look at his history - there's plenty more in there too!

Top Bottom