• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gays have up to 20,000 sexual partners; claims Lord Christopher Monckton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
Lord Christopher Monckton, who served as a "Special Advisor" to former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and has been an outspoken skeptic of climate change, made the claims in a column for WorldNet Daily earlier this week. In the piece, Monckton was defending Australian lawmaker Rosalie Crestani, who has proposed legislation that would reportedly ban media releases on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) issues in the city of Casey and cut diversity training for local staff.

Describing the community as "QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM," as "that ought to cover every real or imaginary form of sexual deviancy they may dream up," Monckton writes:

"Official survey after official survey had shown that homosexuals had an average of 500-1,000 partners in their sexually active lifetime, and that some had as many as 20,000. One wonders how they found time for anything else.
The wages of promiscuity is deadly disease. It is now at last admitted, even in official circles, that HIV is chiefly a disease of homosexuals and drug-abusers -- and that a far greater percentage of homosexuals than heterosexuals do drugs."

Noting that most gays have relationships that often "last as little as a few hours,"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/26/lord-christopher-monckton-gay-issues-_n_6226282.html

http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/calling-the-non-heterosexuals-bluff/

I clearly have some catching up to do.

Mr_Zombie in the LGBTQIA thread did a little math.

So... a year has 365 days. Let's assume that:
a) gay guys fuck a different guy per day (after all, we're not that promiscuous to have multiple sex partners in one day)
b) gays change sex partners each day (no holidays or sick days for us!)

That gives us about 55 years of fucking, day by day; and since the age of consent in UK is 16, you would have to live at least up to 71 years to have that many sex partners.
Wohoo! How's that a "short, miserable live"?

airplane-rainbow-14467780.jpg

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
So, uh... how does one become gay?

*Show me the receipts*

I don't think people do the math when they throw out numbers like that. 20k is Wilt's modern record and will probably never be broken in my lifetime. It's the equivalent of ~3 people a day for 20 straight years, or 2 people a day for 30 years.

Is this one of those "You have sex with everyone you partner has" ideas?

Because, frankly, I don't see how this possible any other way.

fertygo

This guy sound like fucking idiots.. I doubt you will became acquaintance of 20k unique person let alone had sex with them.. even 500-1000 person estimate for averages sound fucking absurd.

Do most people even have sex 20,000 times in their lives?
You'd need to be having it literally every day for 56 years upon coming of age.
Mess.

botty

Banned
Maybe some wise and open membrs of gay gaf can shed some light on this claim. I've spoken to a few gay guys that definitely have had there share of partnrs—not unlike some straight guys. I wondr.

Ignorance on a whole new level, especially this bit:

Describing the community as "QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM," as "that ought to cover every real or imaginary form of sexual deviancy they may dream up," Monckton writes:

I'd almost be impressed if I wasn't so disgusted.

Dany

Banned
Maybe some wise and open membrs of gay gaf can shed some light on this claim. I've spoken to a few gay guys that definitely have had there share of partnrs—not unlike some straight guys. I wondr.

I'm clocking in at around seven thousand now. It's time consuming keeping my word doc updated on this.

MMaRsu

Banned
Jesus what an idiot. How can people even think like this is fucking beyond me. IDIOT

Probably some fucker who's over 70 and can't use his brain anymore.

Pluto

I don't even think I jerked off 20,000 times. Or maybe I did.
Let's see, I've been doing it for 20 years, once per day on average so I jerked off approximately 7,300 times, still a long way to go.

And i still need 19,988 sexual partners, I guess I have to return my gay card.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I guess I should get busier. I'm dragging that average down dreadfully.

But really...I wonder what the background context of his comments i. No doubt, for example, he's fully supportive of marriage equality in order to encourage 'teh gays' into long term monogamous relationships...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom