• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

La-Mulana EX (Vita) Releases in Japan Dec. 17th, NA Release Jan. 2015 (+New Content)

La-Mulana EX for Vita will be released in Japan on Dec. 17th, with a western release planned for January.

The port will include new content, namely an illustrated Beastiary/Character Guide, Online Leaderboards & Trophies.

eF0GgIa.png

qGgtNFK.png

vCQ3Uxw.png

3b1KRNZ.png

VwWbQj7.png

7iAhMSL.png

Japanese Trailer

Source: 1, 2

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I've owned this on Steam since day 1 but never finished it. Suddenly, playing it on Vita makes it much more enthralling to finish. :p

? Had no crash problems on PC.

Spoilers on the endgame:
When you fight mother's last phase, there's always a chance that the game would crash when she did a certain attack. It killed many speedruns, even at AGDQ. It was never fixed and nobody knew why it happened.

I've been holding off playing this waiting for the Vita version for about a year now. I'm looking forward to playing it.

daydream

Banned
The port will include new content, namely an illustrated Beastiary/Character Guide, Online Leaderboards & Trophies.

Hm, I was hoping for something more substantial.

Ah well, still looking forward to playing this game (again).

Hm, I was hoping for something more substantial.

Ah well, still looking forward to playing this game (again).
I imagine the team is hard at work on LM2, so I think this is still nice. The addition of the artwork is cool too.

As long as it plays smoothly and has all the content from the previous versions, I'll be good to go.

daydream

Banned
I imagine the team is hard at work on LM2, so I think this is still nice. The addition of the artwork is cool too.

As long as it plays smoothly and has all the content from the previous versions, I'll be good to go.

Oh yeah, LM2 is in development.

Never mind, I'm in a good mood again. :p

Top Bottom