• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2014 [Up3: NPD Data Error, AC:U #5]

Rymuth

Welp guys, I'm out

oF6VfDs.gif
Best part of that episode. So goofy~

Cboat wrong again? No way.

Congrats on the win MS.. about time you lowered the price to what it should of been at launch. Now keep it at this price. Don't F up and put it back up again. The little over 2 year winning in a row of NPD numbers is safe it seems.

Great to see consoles like the PS4 and X1 sell... sell.. sell. Console gaming is far from dying out.

Sayter

First it was China... Then the UK... And now good ole North America has stepped into the light and made the Xbox One the best selling console. Plastered all over Microsoft's hallways are "We're Number One!l posters, no doubt.

Which territory is next? Germany, perhaps? Japan?

While Sony takes its eye off the prize and is distracted by the hackgate fallout, Microsoft adeptly swoops in to take its spot at the top of the mountain. The Xbox ecosystem couldn't be healthier what with next generation consoles ahead of last gen by 80% and with the Xbox 360 quite possibly overtaking Wii as the top selling console of last generation in the coming years.

The history books will be rewritten... This time, with green ink.

Have you seen the Media Create threads lately?

m@cross

I came in here to troll PS fan boys and cboat ruined it for me.. if he was lying he should be banned for not letting me act like an ass!

Top Bottom