• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shocking:Limbo coming to PS4(rated by PEGI)

Following its debut on the Xbox One late last year, it seems that Limbo will step out of the shadows on the PlayStation 4 soon, too. European ratings board PEGI has submitted a listing for Danish developer Playdead's macabre adventure, which was filed on 1st January. It's rare that these classifications are submitted by mistake, so expect to find yourself attempting to escape from that giant spider again soon.

PEGI listing

Article

Hope its crossbuy.

Scare me with that stupid spider if old.

It's a good game and I guess it's a good thing that more people get a chance to play it, even though it's already on just about every current format.

migh_and_highty

Neo Member
Likely done by the fine folks at double 11 since they did vita and xb1.

Plus game isn't as fun to play a third time round once you know what to do
But if crossbuy might try

Sulik2

Play through the spider section if you have not played this game before then stop. Its all downhill from there. Gorgeous art style though.

If it would release on the PS4 first there would be no Xbone version right?

Technically, sure. There's plenty of variables to consider, though, like when they signed the contract for release, what potential exclusive content is included, and many other things that are over my head.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Great game. I wouldn't buy it again. But if people haven't played it, they should.

Top Bottom