• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Art Academy Sketchpad: results of the Captain Toad drawing contest

L~A

Another contest coming to a close, yeah!

Gold

gold01.jpg

Silver

Bronze

Director's pick

Mari-chan's pick

These contest results are what I'm showing to people who thinks Wii U need a capacitive touch screen "to use it better with my fingers."

No. Hell no. At least without some digital pressure-sensitive pen, no. We shouldn't lose these drawings for pinch-and-zoom in browser.

bobawesome

Probably the first time I agree with the order.

These contest results are what I'm showing to people who thinks Wii U need a capacitive touch screen "to use it better with my fingers."

No. Hell no. At least without some digital pressure-sensitive pen, no. We shouldn't lose these drawings for pinch-and-zoom in browser.

I can live with resistive; I just want higher resolution screens.

WarAdept

How does the voting and general exposure of these pics work?

Because it's very obvious that some are incredibly well drawn and detailed but never seem to win.

Dryk

I've given up on trying to explain why I like them sticking with resistive screens

PedroRVD

This is absolutely ridiculous.

How can people do this? Is there a video of someone drawing one of these things?

This is almost unreal.

Congratulations

Richie

Pretty great stuff on display, very ingenious drawings in here.

One thing I love about these contests is that they they go out of their way to award some drawings obviously made by children. Like back in the Yoshi contest:

silver07.jpg

The thought of these kids turning on their Wii U to discover their drawing has been recognized and being happy as hell about it is too cute for me to endure

Galang

Banned
The Bronze Pick with Toadette & Toad is adorable, I would hang up a poster of that drawing in my room.

Pretty great stuff on display, very ingenious drawings in here.

The thought of these kids turning on their Wii U to discover their drawing has been recognized and being happy as hell about it is too cute for me to endure

Completely agree!

Top Bottom