• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Second: yet another livestream at 9PM JST / 1PM CET / 7AM EST / 4AM PST

L~A

I hope you like 'em Bravely Secdong Second livestreams, because there's another one today! Obviously, this one will focus on the update for the demo, already available (it adds new job, some quests and AR movies). There'll be some gameplay demos, questions and more... same as last time, most likely.

Links : YouTube / NicoNico

Guests will be the same as last time:

- Mai Aizawa (Edea Lee VA, now confirmed to be in the game ;))
- Tomoya Asano (Producer)
- Takahashi Masashi (Assistant Producer)
- Goemon (Dengeki Online staff)

Time:

Europe: 1PM
UK: 12PM
North America (East): 7AM
North America (West): 4AM
Japan: 9PM

t1423051200z0.png

Oregano

As a non Japanese speaker I'm only getting every tenth word, most of which are some combination of Bravely, Default and Second.

L~A

Goemon says some people don't want to play the demo because they're afraid they might have the main game spoiled lol

Huh? Didn't they confirm the stuff from the demo wasn't even in the main game? Same as the original game and demo. I wonder why people are worried...

Huh? Didn't they confirm the stuff from the demo wasn't even in the main game? Same as the original game and demo. I wonder why people are worried...

They didn't confirm it often enough obviously.

It says there will be Ba'al fights on the moon. The Ba'al will be sent out "soon".

L~A

Pretty sure they already mentionned it in the past because the N3DS got the super stable 3D, and it's great for AR because you can watch the movies in 3D and not get ghosting and such.

L~A

No particular reason. It works the same.

The ghosting is still pretty bad for me.

Ah, no, not ghosting... can't remember the word. Basically, you can move your head and the console around and still get stable 3D. I believe it was mentionned in the various articles about the demo update announcement.

Oregano

Pretty sure they already mentionned it in the past because the N3DS got the super stable 3D, and it's great for AR because you can watch the movies in 3D and not get ghosting and such.

No particular reason. It works the same.

The ghosting is still pretty bad for me.

hahah the angles.
"new 3DS compatible" not that it really needed to be mentioned

Oh, that makes sense. I was confused as how it would be different.

Thoraxes

Edea is a party member!?
http://gematsu.com/2015/01/edea-lees-bravely-second-role-elaborated

"Edea Lee: Edea had previously grown to distrust the Eternian army and joined up with the other heroes of Bravely Default. She later returned after the events of the first game, and has now become the captain of the new Guard Knights, leading the force to help her father work on rebuilding Eternia. After Agnes is kidnapped, Edea sets out to determine what has happened, hoping to continue her efforts for peace between the Duchy of Eternia and the Crystal Orthodoxy."

Ricker

Haha at the Patissier/baker...just tuned in,not sure what they are calling her but that cake attack was nice lol...

Oregano

http://gematsu.com/2015/01/edea-lees-bravely-second-role-elaborated

"Edea Lee: Edea had previously grown to distrust the Eternian army and joined up with the other heroes of Bravely Default. She later returned after the events of the first game, and has now become the captain of the new Guard Knights, leading the force to help her father work on rebuilding Eternia. After Agnes is kidnapped, Edea sets out to determine what has happened, hoping to continue her efforts for peace between the Duchy of Eternia and the Crystal Orthodoxy."

We didn't know if she would be a party member though, now we do!

Thoraxes

We didn't know if she would be a party member though, now we do!

I just kinda assumed based on the new character art, importance to central story, and the fact that she showed up in event scenes that such a feat would happen in some capacity, temporary or otherwise.

Having to watch the stream w/o sound in lecture hall, I guess I missed a few details lol
That plushie is sold out and I didn't manage to buy one :/
Me neither. I thought I could secure one since I put order using proxy within 1 hour after it is on the store. Hopefully the same won't happen to my Collector's Pack preorder :(

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I bet the barter system is gonna be like the cycles. Basically replay the barter events somehow to get all the job classes. Unless they actually make you choose which would actually affect you. Which in that case I'll need multiple save files.

Also Edea! Best character!

ss-hikaru

I don't like the sound of this barter system. Glad that Edea is a party member, although i wouldn't have minded Jean sticking around, I kinda liked the banter he had going with Magnolia from what little of the demo I've played.

Can someone please explain the Bravely Secdong thing?

maybe the barter thing is basically giving you the choice between two particular asterisks? dunno
recycled assets everywhere

Top Bottom